Quorn Cocktail Sausages - Addicted!!!

Oh my goodness I cannot stop eating them! Anyone else under the spell of these little blighters? :bliss:

I know a lot of people don't like them but I have half a pack with a tbps of ketchup (1.5 syns) and they fill a munchy gap nicely! Just wish they were a bit cheaper...

ohh never heard of these before where can you get them and are they the same taste as the large quorn sausages and are they free :)
i dont want to know alot do i :p

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! I could eat a whole packet of them, the only problem is I dream about a huge bowl of dip for them! Hmmmmmm....yummy!!! :)

Yes they are syn free :D I wish they were a bit cheaper too, bought 2 packs the other day and cost me £5! :cry:
I've also been having them sliced in a wholemeal roll (hexb) with some mustard - yum yum

Did try them but them taste too much like real sausages!!

I like them :) I eat them with a natural yog & cucumber dip normally .. not as nice as the normal quorn sausages but I don't mind as they make a great snack when you have the munchies!!

Nope, they are ready to eat in the packet!!!! :)

Haven't tried those but the "normal" ones are not to my taste...Too dry and dull, like eating "real" sausages that have been mummified.

Bleugh...............

Give me a real sausage anytime! I really wish I liked these instead of having low fat normal sausages. boo hoo.

I've not tried these, so I will get some amd try them.

My fave sausage's at the moment are Asda's meatfree Lincolnshire sausages, they are Free, and have a tasty herby and spicy flavour, they are lovely put in a SW quiche too.

Oh, and they are on offer at the moment 2 for £3.00, there are 5 in a pack. X

Back