Quorn Escalopes

Rosemary Shanahan

I think I'm hooked on Quorn Escalopes! Anyone else tried these?

So far I have had:
- Quorn Wensleydale & Blueberry Escalopes
- Quorn Goats Cheese & Black Peppercorn Escalopes
- Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes

The Wensleydale and the Goats Cheese ones are 5 points each though and you get two in a packet, so I think you're only supposed to have the one per meal (although I've been saving points all day and eating two mmmmn oink) :rolleyes:

Yay! Another Quorn fan. Ive only recently discovered Quorn and I LOVE it... we had a thread about it a few weeks ago which might be of interest and Id love to hear any other Quorn stuff youve tried lol

My most recent Quorn venture was Quorn Chicken Bolognese.... dont ask :rotflmao: Tho it was nice, unusual, but nice

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/18616-finally-had-quorn-steaks.html

I love those quorn crispy fillets - 3 points each.

Yep. I'm hooked.

I LOVE them. The ones you list, and almost all of the others.

Another fave right now is Tesco's veggie chicken style burgers. Delicious, with a great texture.

Veggie food has come so far. And tons of it is low fat, low calorie and even pretty low carb.

Another Quorn-devotee! :D I could talk about Quorn until the cows (or fake-cows?) come home! :p

My favourite Quorn-related foods are:
- The Escalopes :eat:
- Quorn Peppered Steaks (used to be Quorn Minted Lamb-style steaks, but they phased them out) :rolleyes:
- Quorn Peppered Beef-style slices (quite hard to track down, but really juicy and delicious on a sandwich with some mustard) :drool:
- Quorn chicken-style pieces (use them in stirfry all the time).
- Quorn mince (great for making lasagne from scratch, although I'm leaning towards the Vege Mince now rather than Quorn).

Quorn is just so versatile! It absorbs the flavour of whatever you put with it, stirfry sauce, Dolmio, you name it), unlike Tofu :sick:

Not so keen on Quorn burgers or sausages - bit rubbery. Linda McCartney sausages every time, and Tesco Chargrilled Veggie Quarterpounders - mmmmn! :drool: I think I've exhausted my "Quorn-talk" now for the day hehe :)

Yay! Another Quorn fan. Ive only recently discovered Quorn and I LOVE it... we had a thread about it a few weeks ago which might be of interest and Id love to hear any other Quorn stuff youve tried lol

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/18616-finally-had-quorn-steaks.html

I LOVE the peppered steaks, haven't tried anything else on your list but I will! Thanks for that Rosemary and welcome to the forum :D
xx

Dont forget nails, you need to pick up some Quorn Chicken for a nice Bolognese :giggle:

My latest Quorn fave is the 'chicken' dippers.. love them.... 4 points for 8 of them :)

Starlight, they're already on my shopping list :giggle:
Will try the chicken dippers, 4pts for 8, that's fantastic!
xx

Back