quorn question...

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi
i shouldn't really be on here yet, but i'm sitting planning my first week which will be soon!

Does anyone know if in week 1 i can have quorn ' slices' - like the deli plain ham/chicken style slices?
or is it just the lumps?
or can it be the mince?

daisy x

Hi Daisy - I love all things Quorn I've found, much to my amazement. I think it should be plain Quorn....however, I have been eating the sausages, mince, deli slices, meatballs, lamb grills, burgers...I could go on!! It's been fine and I keep it to about 100 cals for whatever portion I have. I have the ratatouille from the LL book with cauliflower rice and sliced Quorn sausages and just love it!

I know it says I put on 2lb last weigh in, but it was at a different time and I also have different type of clothes on, and on my scales I've not put on anything, in fact it says I've lost on mine! So, my answer would be probably not, but no harm done for me!

hi poppy
nice to hear from you - you look like you are doing great on RTM

ive always eaten a lot of quorn as i don't eat meat so i'm looking forward to being able to eat it again.

i am chomping at the bit to get into RTM but am holding back for another couple of weeks - i think!

daisy x

I've had mince and am having sausage this week... don't think is a problem...hasn't been for me as yet.

Icky!! Ickyickyickyicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you eat that stuff!! I hope the tofu is better.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love quorn!!!! :D

If you don;t like quorn - not entirely sure what you will think of TOFU!!!

All that veggie stuff though is a bit of an acquired taste. Years ago I used to hate TOFU, now I love it and its been a regular staple for quite a long time for me. :)

Back