Extra Easy Quorn roast chicken style slices

CHRISR

Gold Member
I bought 2 pkts of Quorn Roast chicken style slices the other day i think from tesco only £1 each.
Just tasted a slice and it was yuk - very sweet. Ive made my oh a sandwich with it and all is quiet so he must have liked it.
I like quorn pieces but never tried anything like this before, wont b buying it again.

I tried the 'ham' once and it wasn't great. But hidden in a sarny with stacks of salad and some very light mayo it's not TOO bad, but use of syns (i.e. not using syns to disguise the taste) can sometimes be better spent lol xxx

Yeh - its free but not worth eating (my opinion)

OH likes it so he can have whats left - that's his lunch sorted tomorrow

Now I'm a veggie and I love the roast, that you cut chunks off but hubby hates it. We can't get it here for some reason, and I hate the slices we can get.

I'm not a fan of anything quorn, it just doesn't taste right. I keep trying it in various guises but haven't liked it yet!
I have in my freezer some quorn cocktail sausages and some quorn chicken pieces. I must do something with them!

I have to say that now that I have discovered Extra Easy (and being a meat eater) quorn is not something that I ever plan on having on my shopping list!! lol

x

Back