Quorn - what do you have

Viixenx

~*I always end up back here*~
Hi all,

Getting a bit bored of meat (it happens lol) and was wondering what free quorn items you can recommend and what you put with it.
Thanks

Quorn slices (as a snack mainly), Quorn Sausages (the original low fat "free" ones) with a huge salad or in a casserole, Quorn Family Roast with SW roast potatoes and tons of veg, Quorn meat balls (or mince) with tinned tomatoes, onion/garlic/basil heaped on wholewheat spaghetti (my fav!). I use the chicken pieces in curries.

QuornTurk'y burgers are delicious and syn free. Iceland seems to be the only place that sells them.

I really like quorn sausages and I use them when I have a breakfast or even as part of a dinner. I also don't mind the quorn burgers. When I make a chilli I more often than not use quorn mince and I have used quorn chicken pieces in a curry before. I do like quorn a lot. :)

I love the Swedish style quorn meatballs, there is a recipe in a recent mag that uses them to make spicy meatball pasta.
Jenny x

I have the quorn pieces, mince and meatballs. I also buy the Linda McCartney onion and rosemary sausages and the Linda McCartney mozzerella burgers (5 syns). I'm a meat eater but normally I stick to green days. X

Back