Quorn

Nope they have onions in i believe x

Wad going to ask the same tonight. Dammit as ive spied bramley apple ones too *tummy rumbles*

I've bought quorn mince.. The book states mince pieces but I couldn't find them in tesco whatsoever! Is the mince okay? x

its mince and quorn chicken style pieces pieces i think xx

Cool thanks :) I might ask my CDC Thursday just to check the mince is okay x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

laurenmay said:
Cool thanks :) I might ask my CDC Thursday just to check the mince is okay x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Im 99.9% sure mince is fine hun, it says mince or pieces in the book i believe x

Mine says 'mince pieces' but I couldn't find any pieces of mince? Don't think I've ever heard of mince pieces! :| lol x

Mine says 'mince pieces' but I couldn't find any pieces of mince? Don't think I've ever heard of mince pieces! :| lol x

Just dbl checked now I'm home. I'm step 2 and it and mine says '.275g Quorn mince, pieces' so basically when i checked your step1 bit its just v bad grammar as they havent put a commar in! I think it should say 250g Quorn e.g. mince, pieces! Its pure protein babe and has nothing bad in it and i am 99.9% sure you can eat it on ss+ as you can in step2. But if it would put ur mind at rest ring ur cdc x

Caroline_Louise said:
Just dbl checked now I'm home. I'm step 2 and it and mine says '.275g Quorn mince, pieces' so basically when i checked your step1 bit its just v bad grammar as they havent put a commar in! I think it should say 250g Quorn e.g. mince, pieces! Its pure protein babe and has nothing bad in it and i am 99.9% sure you can eat it on ss+ as you can in step2. But if it would put ur mind at rest ring ur cdc x

Thank you :D I thought it may have been a grammar issue cause I've noticed one or two spelling mistakes in the book! Lol. Opted for a 4th shake today anyway rather than a meal :) x

btw, what book is this? I don't think I have a book lol! xx

btw, what book is this? I don't think I have a book lol! xx

You should have got a little cambridge weight plan book when you started, like a spiral bound thing telling you all the different steps and some other shiz. if you didnt get one you should have as otherwise how are you supposed to know about the diet!

And yes Laurenmay, its jam packed with spelling/grammar errors #grammarnazi :D

Caroline_Louise said:
You should have got a little cambridge weight plan book when you started, like a spiral bound thing telling you all the different steps and some other shiz. if you didnt get one you should have as otherwise how are you supposed to know about the diet!

And yes Laurenmay, its jam packed with spelling/grammar errors #grammarnazi :D

Most consultants charge for the book, so not everyone gets the book x

Most consultants charge for the book, so not everyone gets the book x

OMG really!? Not sure I agree with that as I think the stuff in it is pretty important but there you go!

Caroline_Louise said:
OMG really!? Not sure I agree with that as I think the stuff in it is pretty important but there you go!

Every consultant i have had has charged x

Back