Race for life!

purple_rain

Silver Member
Anyone doing it this year??
I am going to be doing it with my little sister in memory of our mum who passed away 2 and half years ago aged just 47.

i'll be doing it again 2nd year for my Dad who passed away 2 years in March, should be in June i think :)

I'll be doing it :) done it every year for the last six years bar one when I was on crutches

I am doing it in July, first time for me! x

Hi
Yes, this is the second time for me, last year I did it in memory of my mum who passed away at 45, this time will also be for my dad who passed away at the beginning of the month :(

I am doing it at Chelmsford on 17th July

I thinking of doing the one in Bridlington in memory of my Nana. She absolutely loved Bridlington and it's something I've always wanted to do.

Im doing it again for the 3rd year!! This is for my sister who had breast cancer and had a mastectomy.... she is currently doing really well so im running for her and everyone else who has been touched by cancer!

I'm also doing it - 1st time for me - I hate running though with a passion but I have to the race for life and im sure with training I will begin to start to hate it and just dislike it! Wish me luck!

I would love to do it, but I don't think anybody would run it with me. :/

Back