Race to the finish..

size10bikini

Silver Member
Anyone else got just a few weeks of LT left and want to join me in a daily log of our losses? Been doing it with Natalieanne but also wondered if anyone wants to join in?
Please don't do it if you are against the daily weigh in, its only for those of us who do.
who's with me????

I wish i only had a few weeks left.. i got months ahead of me! lol

Good luck .. you have done really well x x

hey hunni i have 3-4 weeks left, bring it on

Hi Nat, your back hooray. So you decided to go tfr then? I lost half since yesterday which makes my stats:

1 lb -2 stone lost
5lb - healthy weight
11.5 -see the number 9.

Do you want to log daily or is it not helpful? x

Hi Nat, your back hooray. So you decided to go tfr then? I lost half since yesterday which makes my stats:

1 lb -2 stone lost
5lb - healthy weight
11.5 -see the number 9.

Do you want to log daily or is it not helpful? x

what evers best for you hun, thing is i change from day to day, but we can do xx

Woke up weird today, up early (working) had bath, got dressed, got coffee jar out to make a coffee! Forgot to weigh, forgot I was on a diet, almost poured a bowl of special k! After all this time ha ha. So have wet hair, dressed and having first shake so i'll skip todays weigh in. Have a good day 2 return. xxx

Woke up weird today, up early (working) had bath, got dressed, got coffee jar out to make a coffee! Forgot to weigh, forgot I was on a diet, almost poured a bowl of special k! After all this time ha ha. So have wet hair, dressed and having first shake so i'll skip todays weigh in. Have a good day 2 return. xxx
hey hun, ive done that done worry this sends us mad

Hi, odd day continues...I have been hungry today at times and I mean stomach churning hunger. Whats that about lol? Don't let that cowbag you talked to today put you off, hope your day 2 back into ketosis is going well. xxx

Hi, odd day continues...I have been hungry today at times and I mean stomach churning hunger. Whats that about lol? Don't let that cowbag you talked to today put you off, hope your day 2 back into ketosis is going well. xxx

should be back in it by about sat i recon hopefully and i wont feel better now thatnnks to you lot

great, hang in there, wonderful ketosis is just days away now then you know you will succeed. Even now you are probably losing half pound or more each day. x

great, hang in there, wonderful ketosis is just days away now then you know you will succeed. Even now you are probably losing half pound or more each day. x

exactly just sad ive wasted time, would prob be there now

~I'm now down to 2 stone loss! What a result. So pleased. Now only have 4lb to lose to get to a healthy weight.

Two weeks today is my last lipotrim day. should be able to get down a bit more in that time surely. Will maybe get into size 12 after all. Alas that size 10 bikinis aludes me lol.

~I'm now down to 2 stone loss! What a result. So pleased. Now only have 4lb to lose to get to a healthy weight.

Two weeks today is my last lipotrim day. should be able to get down a bit more in that time surely. Will maybe get into size 12 after all. Alas that size 10 bikinis aludes me lol.

Hey Nat you just had a break. How is it going? Are you in ketosis yet? xx
hey hun well done to you, xxx

and not fully yet, checked this morning and nothing but about an hour ago i had traces of ketones on the stix but not much

One and half off today!!:D That was a nice surprise, though will probably be gain tommorrow, still...

Goals:
Healthy weight - 2.5 lb to lose :D:D:D
see the number 9 -9lb to lose.
Time left on diet 13 days;)

Sadly I have 9 weeks left on diet so not quite on the race to the finish, but good luck!

Thanks Bren, its really flown in so your next 9 weeks will too. Did you start Cambridge yet? Gained half today but thought yesterday was a bit high. Not bothered though. x

Back