RachelS - Its been a long time!

Oooh you go girl.... so what u gonna do with your milto keyno mate whe your out with the fancy man eh??? :D

why're you nervous?! you'll have a fabulous time :) x

Dates must be like buses none for ages then 3 at once. You just go and enjoy everty minute of it

M

hey Rach, where are you? are you still coming to Glasgow? x

I would be taking this as a "no" - wonder where she has gone.

Rach, hope you are ok and still on track. Let us know how you're doing, love. x

Its been nearly a year!

Ive been gone so long! A lots happened, Im divorced now (yaay!) and have since met a lovely man who me and my daughters adore, moving in four weeks time to a farmhouse in the country with him!
The only blot on my landscape, yes, you've guessed it, is my ruddy weight! too much fine wining and dining over the last 10 months with my OH are to blame.

I weighed myself last Thursday and was way back up to 21st 8lbs!!:eek: restarted WW and have had a great 1st week, will post my loss later on today.

Hopefully, I'll catch up with you all over the next few days xx

aww lovely news - so pleased for you Rach :) good luck getting your weight back under control - you know you can do it! xxx

Wahey!! Weighed myself and I've lost 7lbs in my first week, am so chuffed!!

So, after posting at 4 something am this morning, I finally got to sleep at 6.30am!! Woke up at 10.30am and went down town to buy lightbulbs, 5 went in our house all at once last night so the living room was in complete darkness. I went to Costa with my daughter and had the following: 1 bottle water, 1 double macchiato (strong coffee with a wee drop of milk) and a fuller longer salmon pasta & bean salad from Markies which did what it said on the tin lol! Am stuffed!
I find it hard to use up all my points tho, anyone else finding it a prob? I have 29 at the mo and believe me, its hard to eat that much when you are eating healthy food, altho Im sure I could easily do that in one meal if I was eating junk!
Am off to watch come dine with me (am hooked) and then start cooking tea. I bought Gino De Campo's Light Italian Meal book the other day and its all yummy and low in fat and carbs bizarrely enough, we are having spicy meatballs and brown rice tonight, will let you know how it turned out!

I am addicted to Come dine with me as well, its always on!!!

Gino De Campo.. was he the guy on I'm a Celeb?

Welcome back Rachel. Can't believe its been that long but I reckon it must be cos you went awol about the time we were planning the get together for Jen and Rach's birthday way back last March :eek::eek:

Really pleased to hear that your love life has taken a positive turn - there seemed to be a few frogs to kiss along the way!!

Good luck and what an amazing start to your re-start. xxx

Gino was the guy who won Im a Celeb, his recipes are scrummy!

Its been about a year for sure since I was last on Minimins although I did logon for a looksee in August.
Im just going to take it one day at a time and see how I get on as I feel swamped when I look at the overall challenge , so heres hoping!

And yes, a few frogs along the way indeed lol!!

Back