Rachel's Slimming World Food Diary Day 1 !!

Hi all !

This is my first day of Slimming World (apart from doing it for 2 months Spring earlier this year and losing 1 stone.........I have since put that back on again plus more!). I'm not going to a club so I've decided to be a part of this site and see where it takes me and how I can support you guys also !

My weigh in this morning was 14st 6lbs. Shock Bl00dy horror ! I'm the heaviest I've been (apart from when I was pregnant 4 years ago). Anyway, I'm going to write down all that I eat which will hopefully give you some ideas and also if you have some ideas for me that would be excellent because that's where I come off the wagon when I get bored. I like quick snacks which stop that hunger pang (which you'll see when I begin my diary). I hope to make lots of friends on here and will also support you as much as I need the support myself - so here goes! Wooopy woooo !

Today's food - Green

1 x brown toast, marge and beans (B) 1 syn

Mash potato, butter and baked beans 1 syn

Pasta with Dolmio Stir In Carbonara 1/2 portion 7 syns

1 egg

1 banana

3 x cups of tea / 1 x coffee (A)

Dairy milk choc bar 6 syns

I'm feeling hungry and don't fancy fruit. Will drink water and head for an early night !

I'm glad you have posted how many syns it is for the Dairy Milk Choc Bar as I want some for my snacks! :)

Great - been shopping and feel a lot better about what's in my cupboards/fridge! For starters I am SOOO plesaed Morrisons are selling Sundar Chickpea dahl again which is free on Green woop ! So today's food diary is:

Day 2

Pitta bread (B) with tuna (B), 2tbsp light mayo (1), sweetcorn and onion.

1 Jacket potato re-stuffed with the potato, bit of milk then topped with 28g Cheddar (A) and baked beans.

Chickpea curry and rice.

Teas and coffee (A)

1/3 of a crunchie bar (4)

I've only used 5 syns so far so I may have a bit more chocolate later ! Day 2 is going well and I'm feeling really positive. I've decided to narrow down my weight loss targets as advised by yourselves on here. My 36th birthday is 22nd Jan and I'd love to have lost 1 stone minimum by then. Fingers crossed (because my work trousers are tight)! Hope you've all had a succesful day. AND if any of you know of any other tinned foods that are free on green (like the Sundar Chickpea curry) then ppplllleeeeeeeeaassee could you let me know. I'm all for quick dinners :eek:) x

ps......just had a boiled egg and some Morrisons Chicken Noodles (4syns). I know I know....I'm peckish !

pps......now eating a mini pack of choc buttons (4 syns).

Total syns today is 13 so that's great, and I've been naughty !

Last edited:
Back