Rachels Weight Loss Diary - I will be a Yummy Mummy!

+5 1/2 lb :( was expecting more but still... means I've lost half a pound all this time

That is fine. Too late to worry about it. just focus and stick at it and you will have an awesome loss next week xx

That's it, I really enjoyed our holiday which is all that matters. Told our leader that I'm aiming for a 5 lb loss next week haha.
I'm going to make up some meals for the weekend until we can do a food shop. I originally didn't want to do separate meals as it makes it feel more like a "diet" but the freezer is full of huge syn food so need to get it used!
I'm going to make a chilli and spaghetti sauce this afternoon, I could quite happily live off that :D

+5 1/2 lb :( was expecting more but still... means I've lost half a pound all this time

yes it does mean that you've just lost 1/2 lb however it also means that you are not 6 lbs heavier than your starting weight which is what you would be now if you had not joined before you went on Holiday.... don't be too harsh on yourself... everyone takes their holiday weeks and it balances out during the weeks/months/year, it's just unfortunate that your holiday week was close to when you joined SW... I think you're brave to have joined coming up to a holiday and I wish I had done the same instead putting it off week after week for any petty excuse :) .... so well done for still being down a half pound even after being on holiday !!!:D

GL this week, I'm sure you'll have a great loss :)

Thankyou hunny and really never thought of it that way so that is really good to know that Im not 6lb heavier!!

Ive just made up the spag bol and chilli. The chilli is nice and spicy! :flamingmad: om nom nom!!

Can see my 5lbs not happening :sigh: Had a poor weekend and was ill :(
Feeling much better today and off to Aldi this evening for a food shop. Think Im going to have to start doing a food diary. Naughty naughty!

Well I was really shocked at group on Thursday. Lost 6llb!!!!
I had planned on not going as though I would have gained more, so that was a really nice shock!!

Im falling back into bad habbits again....some are little things like using green milk instead of red, sugar instead of sweetner but the big thing is going mental at the weekend and eating whatever I want plus drinking! Gah!! Need to behave!!

Fresh start this week, just had a lovely free fry up for breakfast so that will keep me going pretty much all day.
I have noticed, even with the little weight loss Ive had that my trousers are a little more comfortable, and my partner said he thinks my boobs have gotten smaller, which in my case isnt a bad thing lol!!

Looking forward to my next weigh in Thursday :D Aiming for slimmer of the week!!

Back