RAGE

Get out of the car and go for a walk... just get away from the situation!

And then kill him! He deserves it! How unfair of him to do that to you! What is he thinking of???

And tell him he's not getting any more naughty for the foreseeable future.

Ohhhhhh Cand!!!! His got to go!! Ain't he ate enough already!! When he came round yesterday too pick the cake up, the troll had a brownie, and took 3 more home with him!!

Kick him out of the car and make him walk home!! Xxxxxx

the girls have given u fab advice hun so cant add much....but ensure u kill him slowly!!!! we all await your update of the situation hun xxx

Oh no! Specially on day three when your probably feel crap and hungry '! I'd get outta the car too! If there's shops be by go on and wander round and then he can come get you when hes finished! My oh would get serious words if he did that to me!

Goreygirl said:
Get out of the car and go for a walk... just get away from the situation!

And then kill him! He deserves it! How unfair of him to do that to you! What is he thinking of???

And tell him he's not getting any more naughty for the foreseeable future.

He Is on draught #fact lol
Seriously I was going to throttle him! But it smelt so dam good!!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Ohhhhhh Cand!!!! His got to go!! Ain't he ate enough already!! When he came round yesterday too pick the cake up, the troll had a brownie, and took 3 more home with him!!

Kick him out of the car and make him walk home!! Xxxxxx

Lol lol awwwwww kel I read that one to him all 16stone of him Is not impressed! But he is rubbing it in about the brownies lol lol I'm gutted!! I suppose it only makes me strong! Him and kianah were eating and all I was doing was sticking my head out the window!! Lol classic xxx

sarah-louise x said:
the girls have given u fab advice hun so cant add much....but ensure u kill him slowly!!!! we all await your update of the situation hun xxx

He really did get it lol he was so full of apologies!!! And now I get some chill time without him and my daughter! I completely used that to my advantage lol day 3 is almost done and this may be a mini success lol xxx

well done for not giving in!!! u can do this hun xxx

lancsgirl said:
Oh no! Specially on day three when your probably feel crap and hungry '! I'd get outta the car too! If there's shops be by go on and wander round and then he can come get you when hes finished! My oh would get serious words if he did that to me!

Large quater pounder meal!!! This is y he is 16stone!! It was a challenge but I passed but yea he feels awful! Xx

Hahahaha!!

Babe, he was rubbing the brownies in my face yesterday, it's lucky I don't eat them!! If it was a packet of crisp he wad eating, homeboy would have got weighed in!! Hahahaha :)

Babe, your doing so well!! Very proud of you ;-)
Tomorrow will have day 4 out if the way, and hopefully you will find things a little easier xxxxxxx

Back