raging!!!!!

coraljen

so after 12 weeks ive got my stone sticker yehhhhh !!! hubby joins five weeks ago n he gets his stone sticker brill !!!! so this week we eat the same alcohol intake the same go to class tonight n ive gained a pound n he loses three wtf really !! i do all the cooking he snacks all the time eats double wot i eat eat n he loses n i gain really !!!! rant over !!!! any advice xx:mad::mad:

Yes. Don't compare yourself to anyone, you will just end frustrated

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's so true that you should never compare yourself, but especially never compare yourself to men!! Their body composition is different, so they will lose weight differently despite doing everything the same... there's a guy in my group who's lost 6 stone in half the time it's taken me to lose 2... he is incredibly focused though, and think that helps too :)

Men have a higher proportion of muscle mass which means they burn more calories - annoying but true. You cannot compare yourself to what he eats or loses, it's a bit like apples and oranges.

The other thing is weight fluctuates all the time and probably a bit more with women, especially when you are due a period, it's quite common to see a gain. But even if that's not the case sometimes a gain just appears completely randomly and it's how you deal with this. Accept it for what it is, carry on with the plan and you will lose the next week.

Good luck with everything you are doing really well :)

I agree with button popper, although I know it is sooooo annoying! I do the cooking in our house and hubby will eat larger portions of what I have plus some alcohol and more snacks (and a fry up buttie every Friday morning) and he still loses weight quicker than me!!

Although I have to say I think in general, men can lose, and gain weight quicker than women. When we go on holiday, I can gain 5-7lbs but he can gain 1 stone in a week. But it's frustrating when it takes me 6 weeks to lose that weight and he's lost the stone in 4 weeks!!

Just keep going with it, and well done on losing your first stone, that is fabulous! x

Think of it this way, if it helps. Men have so many disadvantages, compared with us women. We are amazing, wonderful creatures - they are just men! So we can be generous, and allow them to have some compensation for this.

Back