Ramblings of a vlcd life

Shrinkingvioletnomore

Silver Member
S: 16st9.7lb C: 11st11.3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 4st12.4lb(29.27%)
great news well done for another excellent week.
Thank you! I’ve been looking at dresses online for Christmas and potentially excited to wear something cute! Sorted more pjs out today and realised there were more that were too big! Love sorting it out and moving out my big clothes!

purpleorc

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 5st3lb(25.09%)
I hope you find one or two cute outfits for Christmas. I would love to be in another dress size by then. I am in the few weeks of the awkward fitting. One size is way too big and the next size down I just don't feel comfortable. I don't like anything too tight around the midriff that can trigger for me something called the MS hug. This is where you feel you have a wide belt around your tummy which is a couple of notches too tight. Great feeling going through your wardrobe sorting out clothing that is way too big and fitting into clothes you haven't for years.

Bertie81

S: 17st7lb C: 13st0.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 4st6.2lb(25.39%)
Still focused here and can’t believe that in 3 weeks I’ll have spent half a year on this… I had hoped I’d have lost at a better rate and at that point had 6 stone off (ie average for a tfr but I suppose someone needs to be below average).

seems like there will be a Christmas outing even if only for our little team though there is talk that there might be a companywide outing 🙈 as I’m new I don’t want to avoid them as it’s the best way to develop a bind with the team especially as it’s a small village and I’d like to stay working here long term.

anyhow definitely rambling but now looking at 10 weeks to Christmas so I’ll do well to hit 20lb loss in that timeframe going by my current average. But considering where I started I can’t be bad at that.
Well done your NSVs are great and fab loss if you have a Christmas do have you got a dress or outfit in mind?😃

NewStart75

S: 16st8.0lb C: 13st3.8lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st4.2lb(19.91%)
Hi Violet I see you're in the 11's now
👏
That's brilliant I'm so happy for you!
Life got hectic for a bit for me but I weighed in today and I'm not gaining so that's the main thing!
Back on it and hopefully another stone down before Christmas 🎅
You should be near goal by then - how exciting!

Shrinkingvioletnomore

Silver Member
S: 16st9.7lb C: 11st11.3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 4st12.4lb(29.27%)
I hope you find one or two cute outfits for Christmas. I would love to be in another dress size by then. I am in the few weeks of the awkward fitting. One size is way too big and the next size down I just don't feel comfortable. I don't like anything too tight around the midriff that can trigger for me something called the MS hug. This is where you feel you have a wide belt around your tummy which is a couple of notches too tight. Great feeling going through your wardrobe sorting out clothing that is way too big and fitting into clothes you haven't for years.
Oh that’s sounds horrible! I like compression as it helps ensure good posture and minimise any upper body pain. I’ve one really bad shoulder and it really helps with that plus heat. Bodies are strange things.

I do love the change in clothes! Especially shopping in my own wardrobe…
Hi Violet I see you're in the 11's now
👏
That's brilliant I'm so happy for you!
Life got hectic for a bit for me but I weighed in today and I'm not gaining so that's the main thing!
Back on it and hopefully another stone down before Christmas 🎅
You should be near goal by then - how exciting!
fantastic Ns! You’ve lost a fair amount so a pause to get accustomed not a bad thing! Christmas is a motivator! We have even a challenge going not sure if you’ve joined but it’s an amazing support. I’m losing about 8lb a month so would very much dream of losing a stone and a half pre Christmas. However I’m actually seeing a positive to maybe not reaching goal as I will probably only be taking a break then over Christmas and need to do a couple of weeks into Christmas to reach goal. This will give me an opportunity to do refeed properly and not in a rush because of Christmas!

purpleorc

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 5st3lb(25.09%)
I love those wheat bags they help no end with aches and pains. Especially at the beginning of Sjogren's and the huge flare I had with ibs. But with taking probiotics and the change in my eating habits with eating the SW way. It is heaps better. If I get a flare it is short lived and no where as severe. Our bodies are amazing things I am fascinated by the working of it, come from my medical background as a nurse.

Hello @NewStart75 happy to make your acquaintance I don't believe we have "met". It is a big plus if you are not gaining and just maintaining so much better than gaining. I frequently get weeks of staying the same as I lose slowly due to a couple of factors one I can't exercise most days due to my health and two the menopause like to put weight on not take it off lol