Ramblings of a vlcd life

So this is probably better to journal in started this at 16s9.8lbs, after 3 weeks down to 15s5.75 (though had a small gain week 3 despite being 100%).

I am doing lighterlife however will though the odd other pack in 🙈 so far enjoyed all the food packs.

I do a for 135ish end weight will come off just before 140 probably Oct/nov time and do an extended refeed.

mover time I’ll share my back story on here if anyone is interested but for now doing well sticking to plan and taking it week by week. I do have a mini goal of 2stone off by 5th June and second mini weight goal of near 5 stone for start of Sept. I know they’re not that mini but it breaks it down a bit for me 😂

I'm looking forward to reading your diary, SVN.

When I dId a VLCD, it was 5 a day. the same total calories but split differently. It suited me. But I didn't mantain so 8 years later here I am again.

So this is probably better to journal in started this at 16s9.8lbs, after 3 weeks down to 15s5.75 (though had a small gain week 3 despite being 100%).

I am doing lighterlife however will though the odd other pack in 🙈 so far enjoyed all the food packs.

I do a for 135ish end weight will come off just before 140 probably Oct/nov time and do an extended refeed.

mover time I’ll share my back story on here if anyone is interested but for now doing well sticking to plan and taking it week by week. I do have a mini goal of 2stone off by 5th June and second mini weight goal of near 5 stone for start of Sept. I know they’re not that mini but it breaks it down a bit for me 😂
Well done on the weight loss! Looking forward to reading your diary also!

When I dId a VLCD, it was 5 a day. the same total calories but split differently. It suited me. But I didn't mantain so 8 years later here I am again.
The important thing is that you’re back and will learn what you need to this time. Which was it? The one I did was only 3 and I quite like that I have 4 on this one as I feel quite well off on the number of meals 😂

Thank you, hit a plateau week 3 but then that’s very common! Upping the water intake this weekend to help flush it out!
I need to do the same, drink more. I drink hot water with a sweetner in it, I find I will drink more of it than plain old cold water!

I need to do the same, drink more. I drink hot water with a sweetner in it, I find I will drink more of it than plain old cold water!
I don’t mind water I’d drink it anyway but think I probably was only drinking 2.5l some days so need to ensure that I’m above 3l daily and aim for 3.5. I do always remember we used to say in here the more you drink the more you shrink!

So finally the scales have moved down (it’s been 2 weeks). Hopefully they’ll move a lot more this week to make up for last 😂

Im not updating my stats as will only do that on a weekly basis to keep me accountable. Still very much hoping that in the next 2 weeks that I lose 7.5lbs as then I’ll hit the 2 stone mini target!.

each Sunday I try to pick out my nsvs no matter now small to keep me focused until my Wednesday weigh in:
  • Stayed 100 despite days in office and one in city centre (got some hot water in Nero and made my pot)
  • Upped my water and it’s helped
  • Been better a taking all 4 packs
  • Kept up the 3 sessions on vibroplate- will up the intensity this week.
  • Felt the benefit from loss after walking 10k around the city. Wasn’t as banjaxxed as I thought I’d be.
  • Some of my fat Clothes fitting better- especially bras which I was using an extender with!
  • Not body related but a security guy told me I had the most beautiful smile- I had laughed and said how would he know as I was wearing a mask thinking he was just a charmer but he told me that no you smile from your eyes and it’s beautiful (I have been told this pre mask times so decided to believe him 😂)
  • Dress for communion looking better
  • Didn’t cheat when baking yesterday
  • My mum noticed my loss

I don’t mind water I’d drink it anyway but think I probably was only drinking 2.5l some days so need to ensure that I’m above 3l daily and aim for 3.5. I do always remember we used to say in here the more you drink the more you

So finally the scales have moved down (it’s been 2 weeks). Hopefully they’ll move a lot more this week to make up for last 😂

Im not updating my stats as will only do that on a weekly basis to keep me accountable. Still very much hoping that in the next 2 weeks that I lose 7.5lbs as then I’ll hit the 2 stone mini target!.

each Sunday I try to pick out my nsvs no matter now small to keep me focused until my Wednesday weigh in:
  • Stayed 100 despite days in office and one in city centre (got some hot water in Nero and made my pot)
  • Felt the benefit from loss after walking 10k around the city. Wasn’t as banjaxxed as I thought I’d be.
  • Some of my fat Clothes fitting better- especially bras which I was using an extender with!
  • Not body related but a security guy told me I had the most beautiful smile- I had laughed and said how would he know as I was wearing a mask thinking he was just a charmer but he told me that no you smile from your eyes and it’s beautiful (I have been told this pre mask times so decided to believe him 😂)
  • My mum noticed my loss

• My mum noticed my loss
Well done! A successful two weeks is awesome! All very positive changes, bet the flattery felt wonderful! Good on you! This is just the start!

Well done ☺️

I usually feel more flattered by a strangers compliment as they aren’t a loved one and somewhat obliged to provide compliments 😂 Not sure if that’s just me.

The NSV are so important as it keeps the focus off the number on the scales.

Well done ❤️

Well done ☺️

I usually feel more flattered by a strangers compliment as they aren’t a loved one and somewhat obliged to provide compliments 😂 Not sure if that’s just me.

The NSV are so important as it keeps the focus off the number on the scales.

Well done ❤️
True it annoys my husband so much. Even from my mum means a lot as she’s not very soft and a compliment would be rare 😁

I have been rubbish at updating but life just is so busy with daughters sports back up and running. Doing well so far no issues no real want to deviate from the plan and it’s the first tfr vlcd that I’ve done where the food not only is not inoffensive but it’s actually nice and i enjoy my meals and can’t quite believe I have nice spicy soups, pancakes, scones and noodles on a tfr 😂

I definitely think that this has made the journey so far easier than expected. Now don’t get me wrong I’ve at least 5 more months to go so only a sixth of the way through time wise. However I’ve a fifth of the weight off so really happy.

I do plan to go off plan for a wedding in September, I have my daughters communion next sat and I’m planning on staying on plan but I know she may not be happy with that. I’ve purposely ordered a smaller cake than I would (but it’ll look amazing) so that my the time portions have been given to family and godparents families there won’t actually be any for me!

however will miss a yum hotel breakfast but really hope they have a waffle maker and will make my mixes there.
Anyhow quiet weekend this weekend after seeing my friends family last weekend- not sure I could deal with her need to feed me again 😂😂

I have been rubbish at updating but life just is so busy with daughters sports back up and running. Doing well so far no issues no real want to deviate from the plan and it’s the first tfr vlcd that I’ve done where the food not only is not inoffensive but it’s actually nice and i enjoy my meals and can’t quite believe I have nice spicy soups, pancakes, scones and noodles on a tfr 😂

I definitely think that this has made the journey so far easier than expected. Now don’t get me wrong I’ve at least 5 more months to go so only a sixth of the way through time wise. However I’ve a fifth of the weight off so really happy.

I do plan to go off plan for a wedding in September, I have my daughters communion next sat and I’m planning on staying on plan but I know she may not be happy with that. I’ve purposely ordered a smaller cake than I would (but it’ll look amazing) so that my the time portions have been given to family and godparents families there won’t actually be any for me!

however will miss a yum hotel breakfast but really hope they have a waffle maker and will make my mixes there.
Anyhow quiet weekend this weekend after seeing my friends family last weekend- not sure I could deal with her need to feed me again 😂😂
Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels they say! You can now get your pleasures from the smaller sized clothes you will wear and by how great you will feel! The breakfast is something you can have again another time. Been telling myself this everyday at work, as we are provided with all our meals. I am glad I have resisted now and you will be too! Hope you all have a great time. x

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels they say! You can now get your pleasures from the smaller sized clothes you will wear and by how great you will feel! The breakfast is something you can have again another time. Been telling myself this everyday at work, as we are provided with all our meals. I am glad I have resisted now and you will be too! Hope you all have a great time. x
I know that’s what I have kept saying and it works so well! And I don’t even know why it’s in my head it’s poached eggs and bacon that I always get and I do it as well at home and will when I can enjoy it at Christmas

The little one has been v out of sorts last few days so I’m tired up at 5 with her last few days 🙈 plus totm has arrived hopefully it won’t be too bad but happy it’ll be gone for next week!

must get an order on for a months supply as today’s payday I’d rather save a third and it’s on most of the items I like. I’ll get the pots from superdrug and the pouches direct 😁

The little one has been v out of sorts last few days so I’m tired up at 5 with her last few days 🙈 plus totm has arrived hopefully it won’t be too bad but happy it’ll be gone for next week!

must get an order on for a months supply as today’s payday I’d rather save a third and it’s on most of the items I like. I’ll get the pots from superdrug and the pouches direct 😁
Sounds a good plan! Always good to get a bargain! I got my TOTM 2 weeks early (Last week), very unusual for me, must have been the Lipotrim rapid weight loss!

Back