Ramblings of a vlcd life

yea for dumping the last of your bigger knickers!

Been so busy with back to school and daughters training and matches. Been plodding along. Had a good loss this week but don’t expect good next week as I had to take a fluid table this week and it could have given me a better read.

now at the stage I’m getting close to 2 stone to goal. Nearly 5stone gone hopefully I get that in the next 3 weeks. I don’t think I’ll hit overall goal by Christmas but I do think I can lose 25lb leaving me 8 to do in the new year…

Been so busy with back to school and daughters training and matches. Been plodding along. Had a good loss this week but don’t expect good next week as I had to take a fluid table this week and it could have given me a better read.

now at the stage I’m getting close to 2 stone to goal. Nearly 5stone gone hopefully I get that in the next 3 weeks. I don’t think I’ll hit overall goal by Christmas but I do think I can lose 25lb leaving me 8 to do in the new year…
You have done tremendously well with your weight loss, You should be proud how far you have come in such a short time. With your positive attitude and motivation I have no doubt that you will lose your final 2 stone to reach your goal.

now at the stage I’m getting close to 2 stone to goal. Nearly 5stone gone hopefully I get that in the next 3 weeks. I don’t think I’ll hit overall goal by Christmas but I do think I can lose 25lb leaving me 8 to do in the new year

Hope you are getting five minutes in between it really is hectic isn’t it with small children! I genuinely never appreciated how busy until I had them haha!
That is a brilliant loss nearly 5 st sounds so great as well it’s a lovely rounded number I always think as well!!

Hope you are getting five minutes in between it really is hectic isn’t it with small children! I genuinely never appreciated how busy until I had them haha!
That is a brilliant loss nearly 5 st sounds so great as well it’s a lovely rounded number I always think as well!!
Thanks took friday off to get back on top of things! Yes I am very looking forward to that stage but as predicted I’ve stalled so far this week and not even crossed to 11st mark. Spent yesterday getting soaked at the pitch and away for another at it today. Then to take daughter out with a new friend for bubble waffles later. How sad my life has become 😂

Another week gone where do they go! Scales moving again and I have had to red out pjs and lifted down clothes to wash and aim for. Only 11lbs to healthy weight!
Sundays are my nsv days and I realise I forgot to do last weeks!
*dropped into 11s (ok I know that’s scale but nice milestone)
*bigger Bras gone now all 34 backs again 😁
*had to move any 12-14 or above 12s pjs out of wardrobes as too big
* wearing some size 10 pjs (relaxed fit though)
*wearing shein dress I’d never fitted in but it’s very gapey at the cleavage
*wore size 10 Zara jeans they were skinny but with some stretch (however have another pair same size same store and they look a size smaller 😂)

Still focused here and can’t believe that in 3 weeks I’ll have spent half a year on this… I had hoped I’d have lost at a better rate and at that point had 6 stone off (ie average for a tfr but I suppose someone needs to be below average).

seems like there will be a Christmas outing even if only for our little team though there is talk that there might be a companywide outing 🙈 as I’m new I don’t want to avoid them as it’s the best way to develop a bind with the team especially as it’s a small village and I’d like to stay working here long term.

anyhow definitely rambling but now looking at 10 weeks to Christmas so I’ll do well to hit 20lb loss in that timeframe going by my current average. But considering where I started I can’t be bad at that.

I know you are a little disappointed that you haven't lost the average amount. But you have still lost a fantastic amount just shy of 5 stone which equates to 28.54% of your body weight. I am sure this time last year you would have not believed that you would be this many stones lighter and many NSV along the way to celebrate. I am very near to my year anniversary like you I wish it was more. In the past, I have lost faster. OK, I was more able-bodied then and was walking most days 4.5 miles and not in menopause. Now walking half a mile is like climbing Mount Everest for me only I don't need the oxygen lol.

I know you are a little disappointed that you haven't lost the average amount. But you have still lost a fantastic amount just shy of 5 stone which equates to 28.54% of your body weight. I am sure this time last year you would have not believed that you would be this many stones lighter and many NSV along the way to celebrate. I am very near to my year anniversary like you I wish it was more. In the past, I have lost faster. OK, I was more able-bodied then and was walking most days 4.5 miles and not in menopause. Now walking half a mile is like climbing Mount Everest for me only I don't need the oxygen lol.

im sorry I forget tone doesn’t come across, while I’d much prefer to be on the other side of average I’m not strangely disappointed actually pretty pleased with progress. It’s always when I look at where I’ll be by Christmas that it becomes more on my radar. I work on critical paths in work so tend to view things this way and can’t help mapping out where I’ll be.

I keep telling myself I’ve no bad loose skin yet so slow has its upsides!

illness is a ***** I think my autoimmune is why I’m slow but either way I’m just glad it’s in the right direction

I also have several autoimmune diseases multiple sclerosis , Sjogren's and lichen planus. I wonder how much do they play a part in weight loss. I know for me I can't exercise much of the time I just don't have the energy. It is often I have enough energy to cook a meal or go for a walk but not both. Food always wins lol

I also have several autoimmune diseases multiple sclerosis , Sjogren's and lichen planus. I wonder how much do they play a part in weight loss. I know for me I can't exercise much of the time I just don't have the energy. It is often I have enough energy to cook a meal or go for a walk but not both. Food always wins lol
Ah yes I recall I believe it can be a fair amount due to the inflammation and impact on digestion.

Back