Ramblings of a vlcd life

thanks for keeping a diary, I just read through it as I'm having a stab at exante. I expect to be slower than average as well, I am on every other diet too. I did LL years ago and did well so fingers crossed. You've done amazingly and I'm super inspired by reading :D

Last edited:
Uploading last fringe versus now for thoughts (obviously I look a lot older but still think that style wouldn’t be odd on me).
You are stunning! Just seen this I am a bit bias towards fringes as I have a heavy fringe haha and I like it but I do occasionally grow it out a bit but what is good with them is you can grow it out relatively quick(but they can be annoying when this happens) ! You suit either way!

thanks for keeping a diary, I just read through it as I'm having a stab at exante. I expect to be slower than average as well, I am on every other diet too. I did LL years ago and did well so fingers crossed. You've done amazingly and I'm super inspired by reading :D
Thank you . You should check out berties as well she’s much better at checking in than I am!

You are stunning! Just seen this I am a bit bias towards fringes as I have a heavy fringe haha and I like it but I do occasionally grow it out a bit but what is good with them is you can grow it out relatively quick(but they can be annoying when this happens) ! You suit either way!
Aw thank you. I’m leaning into getting it for Christmas especially if we have a night out..

I’m so bad been a manic week. Kids fell sick Friday so I haven’t had a chance to update here and was to wiped to think lol

hit my 5 stone and lost over 30% of my starting weight. Staying on track and just plodding on to stay on course. It’s a day late but gonna do my nsvs:

-wore cute fitted shirts with jeans that I love nice and it’s on trend also
- dug out my cream fur coat and put it on thinking it’d be tight but it was loose
-beautician commented on loss when doing my laser facial
-made daughters high riser bed without being afraid it would collapse under my weight
-oh neighbour who I haven’t seen in 8 weeks commented how well I was looking

I’m so bad been a manic week. Kids fell sick Friday so I haven’t had a chance to update here and was to wiped to think lol

hit my 5 stone and lost over 30% of my starting weight. Staying on track and just plodding on to stay on course. It’s a day late but gonna do my nsvs:

-wore cute fitted shirts with jeans that I love nice and it’s on trend also
- dug out my cream fur coat and put it on thinking it’d be tight but it was loose
-beautician commented on loss when doing my laser facial
-made daughters high riser bed without being afraid it would collapse under my weight
-oh neighbour who I haven’t seen in 8 weeks commented how well I was looking
Well done to you 5st that is a great number and I bet it’s been hectic with your kids being poorly! Hope they are on the mend and you get a bit of rest as well! Xx

Good morning folks! 6 months ago today I started day 1 somehow not thinking about how long I’d need or having looked to far ahead other than wanting weight off for daughters communion (which should have been sept but ended up June). It’s been a fruitful journey and have to thank you all for the support so far. I still have 2stone to lose and most of that will be on total . Away to get some progress pics here done and then gonna spend then tackle Christmas and birthday shopping!

Thanks guys. Getting so close to being in the 150s and healthy bmi. It’s getting real! I see people from my old company on Tuesday and just so delighted I’m getting there…so as it’s Sunday time for nsvs!

- wore the other smaller pair of size 10 Zara jeans (they have a little stretch in them so not quite a 10 but would be 10-12ish)
-fit in my size 10 pjs
-stood on the toddlers wee plastic chair to sort dried goods cupboard and it didn’t die
-I know with the strepils i ended up out of ketosis but didn’t let this affect me (had planned blip Thursday as a 6 month celebration)
- i’m 6 months on this plan
- my neck looks slimmer (not quite like a swan lol but definitely much nicer)
- got I nice solid little set of biceps now though need to work on triceps as the bingo wings are still a concern
- bought size 10 Jegging thinking they’d be nice with Christmas jumpers but they were so baggy on my legs (I don’t have slim legs a lot of vanity sizing but if they were a 12 the legs were still baggy)

I’ve dropped 2.5 this week, been a busy week and weight check a day early as I’m away to the lovely Johnstone estate for work this evening.

Due a refeed week (extra pack and perhaps some non stardust food) soon so gonna do it next week for the week between lo 2nd birthday and hubby’s birthday so I can partake in celebrating particularly as I know I’ll be back on after Christmas for at least 3 weeks (plan to take the 3 main days off plan 24-26th ).

Anyhow I’m rambling again and feel bad as I don’t keep a proper diary just random thoughts 🙈

I like your rambling thoughts, Violet! I hope you have a good meeting with your colleagues and feel slinkyn and good in your body today.

Oh my lord I can’t believe it’s been 10 days since I updated this!

I have been on plan though I had a week 13 break planned for this week past and lasted 2 days as the gluten threw me into a flare up. So cute break short and just trying to take an extra pack where possible. Not overly concerned as I might still have 1 meal this weekend, will have the evening out Christmas party off and will take 3/4 days off from Christmas Eve.

have 1.5 stone to go to target though I’m likely to finish this part a few pounds before then and lose the last couple over a longer period on refeed. I have booked an induction with a local gym that is open 24hrs so very excited for Friday as I am hoping this might speed up my losses until the end of tfr.

I am within a lb of being healthy bmi Accor to the nhs calculator andit is 5 weeks until Christmas at this point and I am still being optimistic and aiming for an 11lb loss for then. Struggling with clothes atm as my nice party clothes are just too small still I can shoehorn in but don’t want to buy a new outfit for the 10th. Fingers crossed I shift enough in the next 3.5 weeks to be able to wear my lipsy off the shoulder dress or my blue leather skirt as I’ll feel so much more comfortable!

Oh my lord I can’t believe it’s been 10 days since I updated this!

I have been on plan though I had a week 13 break planned for this week past and lasted 2 days as the gluten threw me into a flare up. So cute break short and just trying to take an extra pack where possible. Not overly concerned as I might still have 1 meal this weekend, will have the evening out Christmas party off and will take 3/4 days off from Christmas Eve.

have 1.5 stone to go to target though I’m likely to finish this part a few pounds before then and lose the last couple over a longer period on refeed. I have booked an induction with a local gym that is open 24hrs so very excited for Friday as I am hoping this might speed up my losses until the end of tfr.

I am within a lb of being healthy bmi Accor to the nhs calculator andit is 5 weeks until Christmas at this point and I am still being optimistic and aiming for an 11lb loss for then. Struggling with clothes atm as my nice party clothes are just too small still I can shoehorn in but don’t want to buy a new outfit for the 10th. Fingers crossed I shift enough in the next 3.5 weeks to be able to wear my lipsy off the shoulder dress or my blue leather skirt as I’ll feel so much more comfortable!
Fantastic progress and must be exciting to getting into some exercise as well!! The dress or skirt sound lovely for a Christmas do.

Fantastic progress and must be exciting to getting into some exercise as well!! The dress or skirt sound lovely for a Christmas do.
Thanks yes that’s what I thought and trying to make conscious decisions about the planet now and not buy unless needed. Or if I do purchase second hand if it’s a want not need. So I got a dress yesterday for £1 in a charity shop that I hunted for 3 years ago for a wedding that was £360 so delighted it’ll get another life and I saved a fortune!

went to gym yesterday and it aren’t well so signing up for membership and getting pt to set up a program for me. Really enjoyed it despite my lack of fitness!

Was supposed to have a break meal out tonight but toddler has a temperature so can’t now unless we get a test result back before then..

Back