Ramblings of a vlcd life

So been a while! Sorry been going to the gym and I suppose with travel and workout time that’s 6/7 hours a week gone. I’ve had a few slips but nothing major.

Ive decided not to go to Christmas party, gonna tell work today. Mix of very few going, large no of cases locally and don’t really want to come off plan and waste a weekend hungover. I want to have 8 more off for Christmas so can’t afford a slip up.

with gym I’ve booked a pt once a week for the next month to get me on track. First session Friday so very interested to see how that goes. I definitely need a reminder on weights workout and help to add in core and leg…

shame about the party, but it is a worry at the moment (again :rolleyes: )

sounds like you're doing fab tho :)

Wee lady has broncilitis so expect a few more rough days and nights. Poor wee thing.
Been 100% and really happy as I’ve had a bit of a whoosh this week so really hoping it’ll continue. Next week is normally my whoosh with totm but I didn’t get a whoosh that week last month so unsure what what that’ll work out. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!!

Wee lady has broncilitis so expect a few more rough days and nights. Poor wee thing.
Been 100% and really happy as I’ve had a bit of a whoosh this week so really hoping it’ll continue. Next week is normally my whoosh with totm but I didn’t get a whoosh that week last month so unsure what what that’ll work out. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!!
Bless her I hope she feels better soon it’s awful when they have something like that and you feel helpless. I hope you manage to get a bit of a breather too as it’s relentless but lovely especially when all they want is to have cuddles their Mam and be on you everywhere you go. Got fingers and toes crossed for you also for the weigh and for you little one to have a speedy recovery!

Bless her I hope she feels better soon it’s awful when they have something like that and you feel helpless. I hope you manage to get a bit of a breather too as it’s relentless but lovely especially when all they want is to have cuddles their Mam and be on you everywhere you go. Got fingers and toes crossed for you also for the weigh and for you little one to have a speedy recovery!
Thank you, I know you had quite a run of illnesses for a while there…

Meet with pt last night. Nice guy but will have to tell him I need to work hard and less rest between sets. However I know last night was about assessing strength and form. Gonna meet with him mostly Friday evenings especially as I’ve found weekends were my risk period. I’ve 1.5 lb to go to get 6st now so feeling really optimistic

Still feeling awful . My chest is so sore but got a decent nights sleep finally so hopefully will mend.

upside been the best weight loss since last Sunday - probably equivalent to the previous 3 weeks lol

so I do Sunday nsvs:
- in the 10s (I know that’s scale but so excited!)
-had a pt session and he actually said my form was good and was surprised at my strength. He said I have a very strong back (must be from carrying a toddler)
- tried on my second smallest pair of jammies and they fit.
- now have loads of choice in clothing and and choose what to wear not cycle between a couple of outfits
-my back and ribs are actually becoming bony (though my arms are still a problem and my bum and tum)
-my muscles are definitely starting to come in can see my quads and biceps
-stuck firmly to plan despite having a bug

Holy sweet whoosh I dunno what’s been happening but in 8 days I’ve lost 5lbs. More than I’d lost in 4 weeks before that! Crazy cant get my head that it’s real! I actually think it said 9 1/4 this morning but didn’t take a pic and think I’m hallucinating so gonna call it 3/4 for now and that gives me my 6st loss!! Also brings me sweetly into the 140s!!! Can’t believe it a whoosh for me has been getting even an ounce over 2lb in a week! !

Brilliant! So good to catch up and read about your progress. Well done.

I must of been hallucinating as I was 9 &3/8lb this morning which is a massive 4lb loss for me. To put in perspective my normal rate of loss this would have taken me nearly another 2 weeks to achieve . I’m expecting a slow week this week but gone try and fit in an extra gym session just in case this is what has fired up my metabolism!

The body isn't a machine. Maybe your body has been healing. Lovely results.

Very little to update here, should have been Xmas do which is now postponed. Ticking away and fighting totm cravings. Was proud of myself decided to walk back from mechanics which I’d in my mind was about 1/2mile walk 😂 it was just shy of 2 mile 😂
Have second pt session tomorrow so hopefully some new techniques to learn and will hang on and make sure I’m getting a good session in!

Hope all is well as we whizz into Xmas. Mine will be more of the same - except probably some low carb stuffing and a little wildness with Xmas pudding and brandy butter! You?

All good just busy abs the gym has obviously taken place of screen time 🙈 plus uncle seriously ill in icu so been distracted.had a couple of matchmaker blips and scales have been fluctuating since last update. I know it’s muscles and swelling/water but frustrating none the less. Aiming for on plan until tomorrow evening then back 27th to allow a meal and a few drinks new years.

despite knee flare I’ve been consistent in gym just had to hold back a bit. It’s a 24 hr gym so can nip in Boxing Day and going to try and get in tomorrow for a while.

will you only do dinner or fully relax?

Back