Random Marks and Spencer selection sandwiches

Bunnylush

Gold Member
S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
Rather shot in the dark,just wondered if anyone knew the syn value of this little box of four tiny sandwiches? We were out shopping today,after receiving bad news before I left the house. Suddendly realised at 2pm,I had not eaten a thing. Mum ran in M and S and grabbed this little sandwich box. Prawn,cheese ham,chicken salad and egg. They were all on brown? Wholemeal? And they were quarters not halves. Mr burnt my packaging before I could syn them :(

Thanks x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jaq

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st5.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st7lb(2.8%)
THese are values for the normal sandwich packs so I'd quarter the values for each type of sandwich:

Chicken Salad = 22.5 syns on all plans
Prawn Cocktail = 16.5 syns on all plans
Ham and Cheese = 22.5 syns on all plans (but is listed as having pickle in it as well)
Egg = 17 syns on all plans

So altogether I'd syn it as 20 syns (works out at 19.625 syns for a quarter of each sandwich!)

Bunnylush

Gold Member
S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
Jaq said:
THese are values for the normal sandwich packs so I'd quarter the values for each type of sandwich:

Chicken Salad = 22.5 syns on all plans
Prawn Cocktail = 16.5 syns on all plans
Ham and Cheese = 22.5 syns on all plans (but is listed as having pickle in it as well)
Egg = 17 syns on all plans

So altogether I'd syn it as 20 syns (works out at 19.625 syns for a quarter of each sandwich!)

Thanks,clever you xx