Random Marks and Spencer selection sandwiches

Bunnylush

Gold Member
Rather shot in the dark,just wondered if anyone knew the syn value of this little box of four tiny sandwiches? We were out shopping today,after receiving bad news before I left the house. Suddendly realised at 2pm,I had not eaten a thing. Mum ran in M and S and grabbed this little sandwich box. Prawn,cheese ham,chicken salad and egg. They were all on brown? Wholemeal? And they were quarters not halves. Mr burnt my packaging before I could syn them :(

Thanks x

THese are values for the normal sandwich packs so I'd quarter the values for each type of sandwich:

Chicken Salad = 22.5 syns on all plans
Prawn Cocktail = 16.5 syns on all plans
Ham and Cheese = 22.5 syns on all plans (but is listed as having pickle in it as well)
Egg = 17 syns on all plans

So altogether I'd syn it as 20 syns (works out at 19.625 syns for a quarter of each sandwich!)

Jaq said:
THese are values for the normal sandwich packs so I'd quarter the values for each type of sandwich:

Chicken Salad = 22.5 syns on all plans
Prawn Cocktail = 16.5 syns on all plans
Ham and Cheese = 22.5 syns on all plans (but is listed as having pickle in it as well)
Egg = 17 syns on all plans

So altogether I'd syn it as 20 syns (works out at 19.625 syns for a quarter of each sandwich!)

Thanks,clever you xx

Back