• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

random syn calculator result.

Ok so i'm starving and hubby offered to get me dominos (and i said no, shock, horror) so i thought i'd have pasta. So i make an good for you asda pasta carbonara, went to check the syns on the calulator. If i do it as dried pasta, its 1 syn but if you do it as a pasta pot, its 2.5!
Can't quite figure out why, but what would you count it as?
I'm more inclined to go with 1 syn because you have to cook it, like a pasta'n'sauce and i class a pasta pot as a just add water jobbie.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.37%)
gosh i am confused now too!...did u make the pasta from scratch...or woz it like readymade n u juz added water??? put the nutritional info on here and how many grams it woz n ill see what result i get...hope that helps!

S: 18st5.0lb C: 18st5.0lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That is really strange. Thought if you cooked pasta and sauce from a packet and just addded water with no butter or milk, that it was free on green and ee????

C: 11st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3
Some pasta n sauce have syns. Hard to tell without knowing exactly which one it is. Why not ask on the syn query thread.

I bought morrisons own pasta n sauce and it was something like 4 syns so i stick to batchelor's now.

Teresa

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
S: 24st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 7st0lb(29.17%)
Sorry can't help you with the answer but if I ever get two outcomes and am unsure which is correct I use the higher one.

I would rather accidentally use fewer syns than too many.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
It's best if you check syns online before using the calculator. Only use the calculator is the product isn't listed online.

Asda Good for You, Pasta in Carbonara Sauce, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked

1½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 7 Syns
Green 1½ Syns