rather shocked and upset

debtdummy

Silver Member
i posted recently on how much i read this groups posts and how supportive and good it is to have you all and no one replied..:cry:

Ahh hun, if i'd have seen it I would have commented. I had a bit of a wobble today and this site has helped me. Don't feel like you're on your own because you're not! Hope you're ok x

Oh Debtdummy, sorry you feel upset :grouphugg:I am still a newbie but I am getting huge support from being on here. Please dont feel upset.
H2 x

Last edited:
i just got back from hols... they are a shocking, evil bunch. xxxx OR, as it wasnt asking a question, people probably took the compliment but didnt feel the need to answer? xxx

I haven't been here for a couple of weeks, so didn't see your original post, otherwise I would have replied.

just want you all to know u are fab, wouldnt have lost anything without you guys

Awww, if I had seen it I would have commented! Thanks so much - I think the exact same about this forum!

everyone here really keep me going too... hence me being naughty on hols... d'oh! xxx

thanks, as i said i just want to know ur all great

i didnt see it either and im on here all day every day (or at least it feels like it :) i never get anything else done lol!) sorry we missed it hun, you know we are all here, i love Minis soooo much its nice to know other people feel the same :D xx

awww shucks - does that even include little old me??? :eek:

(sorry - i'll be honest and say - i've not had much time for many forums recently due to work committments).

Sorry Debtmummy I have been on holiday for past 2 weeks so didn't see your post.

You will find loads of help and support on this site, the gang are great at rallying round.

Well done in acheiving your first goal - lost seven pounds and in getting Slimmer of the Week!

Keep up the good work.

Back