Rats !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
My three angel kitties brought a rat home this morning........a very dead rat. They are so proud of themselves.

They have just spent the best part of half an hour trying to bring it back to life so they can start all over again. lol !!!

We live in the country so there are rats around.....I think if any were watching them this morning they will have left to live in the village !!!

Yes but there are less syns in a rat lol !!!!!

LOL tastes like chicken?

Our big cat brings home mice all the time and i once found half a mole. I wasnt impressed. they do say its a sign that they love you though so they must love you loads :giggle:

They were my OH's thing to start with really, I wouldn't say I was scared of them but I wasn't overly keen!
But now they're fine, I'm still a little squeemish about holding them but thats only because their feet feel funny when they walk on you!

They are ridiculously intelligent though! We used to have one called Prisca who learnt how to open the cage door when it was unlatched and she would open it, let the others out and then go and tuck in to the food by herself! haha!

They were my OH's thing to start with really, I wouldn't say I was scared of them but I wasn't overly keen!
But now they're fine, I'm still a little squeemish about holding them but thats only because their feet feel funny when they walk on you!

They are ridiculously intelligent though! We used to have one called Prisca who learnt how to open the cage door when it was unlatched and she would open it, let the others out and then go and tuck in to the food by herself! haha!

That IS clever.........not an SW candidate then !!!

My cat brings me home squirrels and crows, its supposed to mean they love us but it drives me mad lmao!

My cat (before he was ran over) used to bring us things home alllll the time...but they were always alive, and unharmed! It was almost as if he had convinced them to come home with him! Once there was a rabbit, unharmed, in the hall! He also liked bringing in frogs, which LOVED to go under the fridge. He was also partial to bringing in eggs, which we used to have to put in the cylinder cupboard to keep warm, then ring the RSPB! Lost count of the amount of baby birds we looked after till the RSPB came!

He was a great cat....but a little strange!

My parents other cats like to bring in headless things, which is nice. Thankfully, all my cat has managed so far is moths, worms and leaves :D

My two cats brought in 2 baby rats in the spring. The first one we found on a sunday morning - OH was washing up in the kitchen I walked into the living room and noticed something dark on our hearth - it was a very cute perfectly unharmed baby rat. One of the cats was having a drink of water 2 feet away and the other was sitting on the chair 3 feet away! I managed to drop a tea towel over the rat and pick it up and take it outside, on the way it popped its head out of the tea towel to look around and when I put it down it scampered off. The next one was a bit more of a pain as we spent about 2 hours chasing it round the living room with all the furniture in the middle of the room before finally catching it - both cats watching our efforts with complete disinterest. I used to have pet rats too, so I am not very squeamish about them but I certainly don't want wild rats in my living room!

The oddest animal friend was a few winters ago when we were outside with the dog after dark in the garden and saw our male cat come through the back fence, wait, turn around and chirrup only to be followed a minute later by a very small fox cub that ran to catch up with him. Then the dog went mental barking at it and it ran off. Spike, our cat, gave him a filthy look as if to say "you have no respect for my friends" and trounced off.

i hate mice and rats. dont mind spiders though. i get terrified when i see the hubby with a dead mouse in a mousetrap. i hate the winter as we tend to get mice under the shed!

Back