Raudi's Return!

Another week over... although did have a chicken salad at weekend when celebrating my nephews 16th.... Not having wi until later this week as don't want to be disheartened.... as currently have all symptoms of TOTM but no show???!!! Which is odd as 2 weeks early!!

Feeling less bloated today.... and picked up my supplies last night and the porridge is yum!!!

morning.....

been a mad few days been on a first aid refresher course.. WI this morning and 2lb down... not a good as i wanted but i know it's all to do with the water!

morning.....

been a mad few days been on a first aid refresher course.. WI this morning and 2lb down... not a good as i wanted but i know it's all to do with the water!

Hey a loss is a loss, and should be celebrated :smiley1842:Well done missus, your going in the right direction :p

Hi all

not a good one today 5lb + but TOTM and was out for a couple meals at weekend. SO day 1 today

Hi all

i'm still here just hovering.... Had a bad couple weeks, death in the family and yesterday advised my job is at risk of redundancy and have been placed in a consultation period for 60 days until i know if i am safe or not...

Have lost 1lb of the 5 i put on

Will climb back fully in next day or so... have had 1 pack today and plenty of water.... so far

Raudi
- just checking in to see how you are doing!

Hey girls....

Well new year new start and new positive head on. So today is day 1 ssshhhhh don't tell anyone.. and London Marathon training has started today. So i'll be on SS for 3 weeks then i'll need to have food as the mileage i will be putting in, so the plan is to then switch to atkins.

Hope everyone is doing ok and Happy new year to you all xx

Hi Rachel, am interested in what you said about doing atkins while in training. I do a lot of hill walking and was on SS and on an 11 mile hillwalk when I was fainting, sick and dizzy, only to be resuscitated by a snickers and corned beef and pickle sarnie. It got me through and I was still in ketosis. However my CDC suggests that I eat carbs for the 2 days before doing a hillwalk so that I have energy, this worries me as I struggle to get back on the wagon after eating. I'm thinking that atkins would keep me in ketosis but I don't know that much about it and wonder if this would also give me the energy to do a big walk, am doing helvellyn and blencathra in april and may so need a plan. Any advice would be great
J

Back