Ravenous!!!

Hola!

I am on day 3 and today I am absolutely ravenous!!!

I have had no side effects and am bordering paranoid they`re not working :rolleyes: lol

I am eating LOADS since yesterday..But today I just can`t stop eating =/ Thankfully I have lots of salad so I can munch away without worrying about fat.

Is this because the blueys are kicking in now? And my body is using my fat making me hungry?

Or am I talking crap? lol

Has anyone else had this?

LiSe (the fat moose!!) Xxxxx

Hiya Lise,

I'm having the opposite to you. I'm not hungry, struggling to eat three meals a day and have enough fat in each meal. Try making some vegetable soup which you can snack on as it's so low fat xxx

Hiya, i was really hungry day 1 and 2 of being on them but after that i was fine and now i am hardly ever hungry and and forcing myself to eat i think its cos i am drinking alot of water now, if i feel hungry between meals i drink water and realise i am actually thirsty not hungry.

If i do wanna eat i have a muller yoghurt or some fruit.

I have not had any side effects but i no mine are working cos when i do go to the toilet i see the fat and oil on the top of water!! (sorry TMI!)

Thanks for the replies x

I am hoping it is my body adjusting to the diet and that it calms down :)

I have loads of home made veg soup in the freezer, must get it out sometime. I have been drinking loads since starting too as it is something I am really bad at =/ So I am making sure I have a pint of sugar free squash with every meal and drinks inbetween incl green tea.

I am very disappointed tho that I have only lost 1lb so far :( (hopped on scaled this am).

LiSe x

Back