RD's weekly weigh in diary

I've bitten the bullet today (probably the only thing I should bite in the foreseeable :rolleyes:) and gone back to SS'ing again too.

I've even got myself a new ticker which I hope will inspire me like it did before :)

I'm also worried about whether or not I'll be able to really commit to it like I did the first time round (ahh, that wonderful 'golden period' :sigh:), but if I don't manage to be 100% and still manage to lose 8 lbs in 2 weeks I certainly won't be too disappointed I can tell you!

Hope your day back at Uni wasn't too exhausting.

xxx

Hellooooooooo, darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been awol too but back on the SS wagon and hating every minute LMAO!

You're doing brillo-pads so keep it up, honey!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi RD, how you doing? I say that in the knowledge that you probably won't have time to read this, never mind reply to it!

If you have a plan, adapted or not, that is working, don't diss it! 8lbs off is a grand start and a hell of a lot better than 8lbs on.

Love

Thanks girls ... you're all a marvellous tonic!
I'm currently overworked (no fun being a tax officer at this time of year), over stressed (last semester at uni arrrg!) and generally overstretched.

However, I've been hanging on diet-wise and managed to lose another 3lb this week. That's 11lb in three weeks so I'm not too disappointed.

I'm definitely not SSing - I've been honest with myself and admitted I just can't. So I've had the occasional small salad, tuna, chicken and cup a soups at work. If this means a couple of pounds a week then so be it.

Keep up the good work everyone xx

Happy Birthday hun and I think you are a true inspiration in all areas!..xxx :D

Well done RD. I keep popping in to see how you are doing. I can't imagine how you fit all you are doing into 24hrs :eek: very impressive.

Happy Birthday my overworked friend!

You are doing brilliantly, 11lbs off is just great. Keep going, but make sure you have the best birthday you can.

Love

Thank you for all the encouragement and kind birthday wishes. I'll have a huge slice of imaginary birthday cake later (there isn't a real one that's big enough to fit all the candles on anyway lol)

Hugs

x x x

I hope you had a fantastic birthday Debbie - and brilliant news about the 11 lbs lost too :happy036:

As for birthday cakes - I certainly won't be having one either. There's no way I could risk lighting all the candles I'd need without alerting the local fire brigade to be put on stand-by! :eek::D

Hope you had a fantabo birthday! :)

Jolly well done on the 11Ib loss thus far most impressive! :D

As I'm so short of time these days I'm going to have to limit my entries to a weekly weigh in.

This week went ok - I'm settling into three CD packs and bits and pieces to eat (small salads, cuppa soups, baby bel cheese now and again etc). With my crazy timetable it seems to fit in ok.

I had my week 4 weigh in tonight and have lost another 3lb so that's my first stone done and dusted. Phew!

I'm quite loking the cambridge apple and cinnamon porridge - although I add a heaped teaspoon of PH to it which thickens it up and gives it a real 'ready brek' texture.

I'm definitely not drinking enough water though. I have a headache as I type and I reckon it's because I'm a bit dehydrated (although a 2 hour lecture about aesthetics during the Romantic period in children's literature may also have played a part!)

We've planned a family meal to a carvery tomorrow evening and I fully intend to have a nice roast (minus spuds). I feel more in control if I've made the conscious decision to do it - no guilt!

Anyway - that's week 4 over. Bring on week 5 :)

Oh Fab debbie - i knew you could do it - your way! Thats brill, a whole stone gone. Chuffed for you dear friend.

Love

Bump. Bumpety Bump, Bump!

Where are you busy friend?

Back