RE cambridge diet

Hello to you

Hi my names Louise, I'm starting the Cambridge diet Monday, any tips?!!
I started the cambridge diet last a weekend ago going for my second weight in Next Tuesday going ok but hungry tonight! Good luck for next week which plan are you onto?

I started on Tuesday...going ok...100% so far. Biggest tip would be to drink plenty. I find sparkling water makes a nice change, especially if am hungry.

k x

Hi just had my weigh in today! I lost 10lbs!!!!

Get a selection of packets is my tip :)last week I had mostly the same ones played it safe on what I knew I would like and got very bored!this week I have had all different flavours
Good luck!
X

Hi All I started Weds and havent been weighed yet, have had headaches on and off the last few days but I am drinking loads. I am hoping to get to Tuesday night no cheating and that will motiavte further for the coming week.

Good luck all it's a fable diet. I've lost 90lb this year so far on it!

WOW 90lb thats amazing are you nearly finished your journey ? I am so scared what I am going to do afterwards

I still need to lost another 4-6 stone unfortunately but will be at target by Christmas! Currently on a break as I have surgery next week, but making every effort to not gain anything and hopefully still lose over the next few weeks!

Helloo!

My name's Raine and I started The Cambridge Diet on Saturday. In just three days I've already lost 6lbs. Almost half a stone :D I'm so pleased.
I realise that most of this weight is probably water weight, but it's encouraging nonetheless. I've got a long way to go. I'm blogging it on my Wordpress website (I think it's somewhere on my mini profile, not sure) but I'm going to post a few tips, updates and some rambles and thoughts that might help some people out there. Just in case, here's the link: Raine Has Fallen | The unbecoming and becoming of Raine. I'm hoping to get in ketosis soon.

:D

Lol raine
I just read your blog made me LOL
"Some people can just be ****ish"
Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha, it's true though :D Some people just don't understand or try to understand. Many are fast to judge.

And thank you, lol.

It is very true, I think I have subscribed to your blog but not sure hopefully u will continue to post your own diary on here!
Could do with a few chuckles!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back