Re-feed question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Zenaworrier, 8 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hi guys,
    Need a bit of advice- Not looking to do this for a month and a half but I'm a bit of a control freak and want to plan ahead!
    I have been doing TFR which is great and I'm happy with but I need/want to re-feed before I go on holiday the end of June. I would ideally like to get down to 9 stone but I reckon I get down to 10 stone by then. I have had a look through the re-feed plans and I was just wondering about everyone's experience on re-feed - how much weight have you lost etc. Also is it possible to have 2 shakes a day and an evening meal?
    You advice and experience would be greatly appreciated!
    T x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. Sparkling_Fairy

Sparkling_Fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I'm doing refeed right now and I seem to be losing weight faster than on TFR :eek:
    Though that's just the first 3 days so far.
    Once I start eating carbs, it might be different.

But I do find that if you stick to the plan 100%, you'll still lose weight or at least stay the same

5. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Thanks for your advice guys. From what I understand from some other poeple's posts I can re-feed as per usual and then do maintenance with two shakes a day?
    I have got 37 days to lose at least 20lbs and I'm not sure I can do it! Been stepping up my exercise so hopefully that will help. I don't think tbh I will have the willpower to go back onto tfr after my re-feed so may have to look into other options such as CD.
    Sparkling fairy- how are you getting on now? Have you hit the carbs yet lol?
    T x

6. Sparkling_Fairy

Sparkling_Fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hit the carbs yesterday and lost half a pound :p
    Didn't eat the potato at night though. I ate a pita stuffed with salad and some mince meat for lunch. And then just normal salad and chicken for dinner.
    I figure I would introduce my body to carbs slower, since I've noticed in the past that carbs give me cravings.

Though have to say, I had to make myself eat my dinner, because the pita made me feel full for a very long time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.