Re-feeding soon

I am happy to be re-feeding, but still a little apprehensive about being able to eat again and not having the safety of LT TFR!
I have just ordered some kitchen scales so I don't have to guess....I had half a chicken breast yesterday and today with my salad. I don't actually think thats enough, but I'll wait for my scales to be delivered tomorrow.

Yes I made the mousse from LT TFR, I prefer them to the shakes.
I cooked the chicken breast in one of those oven bags so it stayed moist, NO defo no skin....I don't like the skin anyway!

Day 2
Breakfast -Vanilla and coffee shake
Lunch -Chicken salad - half a chicken breast, lettuce, 3 cherry tomatoes, red onion, yellow & orange peppers had in a small tupperware bowl with a little balsamic to dress it.
Dinner - Will be chicken again, but with green beans, broccoli and green savoy cabbage. I might season my chicken with something or add some garlic to it.

Oooo!! I'm excited for you.
I'm doing my first full day of S&S tomorrow so I will be introducing some protein and salad into my diet too (it's part of their VLCD plan) so I almost feel like I am refeeding already!

I'm going to have two boiled eggs and some lettuce with one of their meal packs - I'm dead excited lol.

Today I had one of their mushroom soups - wow, VLCD's CAN taste good! I'm testing an exante bar later which i'm also excited about.

Lol, I can't imagine being excited about a 200cal meal in my normal day to day life can you?

Haha it's mental what not eating does to you isn't it!! Lots of people seem to be leaving LT to do Slim & Save, it does make all the difference actually being able to have a small meal. But then again I'm not sure whether that would be strict enough for me, I liked the control with LT because I knew I couldn't have anything else.
Anyway my dinner was amazing I had chicken cooked in the oven bag but I put some garlic and chilli in with it.....it was sooooo delicious! It felt great to sit at the table as a family and all eating the same meal. My 2yr old even ate her vegetables, I think it's because she seen me eating so I'm over the moon :)
Good luck hun with your S&S tomorrow, you'll have to let me know what it's like.....if I can't shift this last 2st on my own I might have to give that a go xx

Day 3
Breakfast was LT Shake vanilla and coffee
Lunch - Tuna salad (1/2 tin of tuna) lettuce leaves, tomatos, onion, peppers and cucumber with balsamic. I also had 2 boiled new potatos, I haven't got any scales yet so I couldn't weigh them but I'm sure it wasn't more than 8oz in fact I don't think I've had enough potato today :/ But I think too little is better than too much!!
Dinner - will be the same as last night, it was gorgeous :)

I've had 2.5ltrs of water and will have more through the day

I'm actually sat in my office counting down the minutes and seconds till 5pm, then no work for 4 whole days!!! Happy days!!! xx

Thanks for posting your refeed Jacsfat - it's really useful to those of us that will soon be going through it as well. I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying it so much and with you and Louloubelle posting your refeed diaries I'm feeling less aprehensive by the day.

Please keep it up. :)

Hoping to start refeed in 2 weeks gone from 11.71/2 to 9.9 in 7 weeks my target is 9 so hoping for 3 more weigh ins next one being Monday. I really cant wait to eat it takes up every thought in my head:confused:

No problem MrC when you starting re-feed?

Keep at it hun you've done so well so far and 3 wks is hardly anytime at all :)

Day 4
Breakfast -vanilla & coffee shake
Lunch - wholemeal pitta bread with tuna, balsamic, tomatoes and onions. Was lovely tasted great!
Dinner - 4oz of salmon with chilli and garlic (amazing) half a jacket potato 4oz with a teaspoon of low fat fromage frais and chives, 3 pieces of asparagus and a handful of steamed spinach.
Dinner was fantastic it was so delicious and I amazed myself for the first time in my life I listened to my tummy and left food on my plate!!!! I only ate half my jacket potato, I left a piece of asparagus and a mouthful of salmon. I could of finished it but my tummy was full so I left it.....I'm still in shock but very pleased with myself!!
Also I've been to my friends house today, got lots of lovely compliments as I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks. But there was lots of cakes and chocolate mini eggs etc I didn't even feel like one not at all, couldn't even imagine eating chocolate. She also made me a cup of tea with milk and it was disgusting I'll be taking it black for the foreseeable!

Hi hun,
Your doing so well, your food sounds delicious and well done on leaving a little bit.... something Ive got to steal myslef to start doing now too... xxxxx

OMG!!! I went to the pharmacy today as I can't get there on Tuesday and saturdays are my usual weigh in days and I've lost 5lbs!!!!! How is that possible??!! I literally can't believe it, I'm so chuffed!! I needed 2lbs for my Easter challenger so I'm sooooo happy right now!! :) :) :)

That's terrific new Jacsfat - I think you needed a few more OMGs in your post! :D I assume any apprehension you were having is all but gone now.

Losing weight on my refeed would be a dream come true. Well done.

Thanks yeah I still can't believe it, I'm not sure if it's right or not. My pharmacist is about 16yrs old and as useful as a chocolate teapot, so she was no help!!
I'm struggling a little today thinking of treats, and if I'll ever be able to have them again :( I feel like if I do then I won't be able to stop and go on a massive binge!

Day 5
Breakfast - vanilla shake with coffee in it
Lunch - (not sure if this is allowed but I had) 3tps of baked beans on 1 piece of wholemeal toast (the bread was from the small half loaves which I buy for my daughter because I was sick of throwing a large loaf out) no butter. It was gorgeous I've been craving beans on toast for 8 wks!
I've also had an apple, lovely!
Dinner - wholemeal pitta bread, chicken marinated with chilli and garlic, raw shredded cabbage and homemade salsa (tomatoes, red onion, garlic, chilli and lime juice) I can't wait my mouth is watering writing this.

I'm also going to do 30mins on the treadmill x

Uh oh!!! Not a good day today, but it started so well.....
30 mins on the treadmill before breakfast
Breakfast - LT Vanilla and coffee
Lunch - roast lamb (4 slices from the shoulder no fat) cabbage, carrots, broccoli, no potatoes.
Chocolate rice crispy cake!!!! :-/
No dinner as still full from lunch

Okish day but then.....sat at Mums house watching a film passing the Easter eggs round, I've eaten half a malteasers Easter egg!!!! And a bag of revels!!! Everything I've learnt and preached about just went out the window today!
But I'm not going to wallow about it, it's done I can't take it away. I've had my big blow out now I can get on with the rest of my journey. I kinda knew something like this would happen, I mean it's been 9 wks of being super good I think I just needed to get it out my system.
So out of my system it is and on with tomorrow, I've already planned to do 40mins on the treadmill and I'm going to do level 2 of the 30 day shred DVD so hopefully that'll make up for my disastrous day :(
Stupid bloody Easter sunday, why an earth do we celebrate with chocolate eggs??!!! :/

The secret is not to slip up too often and then to just get back on the wagon straight after. You've been great so far and I'm sure you won't let this blip get in the way of carrying on your good work.Just don't get overdoing it tomorrow and killing yourself. :whacky068: :)

hey hun.... ya not alone with the choc craving etc.... it happened to me! I`m due totm soon and I have bad cravings sometimes... :( I don`t celibrate easter the same way majority of folk do, so don`t have eggs in the house.... but managed to find a few left over choc rolos lol..... arrggghhhhhh!!!!!!! oh well.... lone drawn and todays gonna be a good day... your lucky as youve got the tread mill as your pay off when youev had something naughty lol.... I love the sound of your chicken "kebab" I might have a bash at doing that with the home~made salsa to go with... sounds very yum! Well done anyway so far.... its an ever lasting on going battle with this food lark eh HUGS L xxxx

Cheers guys!
I had a cheeky sneak on the scales and they haven't gone up so that's the main thing!
Still loads of chocolate in my house tho, I want it all gone now! But I don't want my daughter to eat it because it turns her in to a hypo child that doesn't do as she's told, so I might bin it! Can't actually believe I'm saying that but it needs to be gone. Hubby has already eaten a load and feels sick and wouldn't eat his lunch, it's like having 2 kids sometimes!
Lou the chicken kebabs are amazing and feel really naughty, enjoy x

Day 7
Breakfast - LT vanilla shake
Lunch - 4oz jacket potato with prawns mixed in low fat fromage frais with chives and a little side salad.
Dinner - will be spag Bol - homemade tomato sauce with quorn instead of mince and wholemeal pasta and of course salad

Absolutely no chocolate, super good day!

Well I've had my weekend away and was very very naughty!! I had a take away on Friday night along with lots and lots of wine! I was soooooo hungover on Saturday I ate loads of naughties! Sunday had party food at the Christening, then lots of cake and chocolate. I've been poorly all week lost my voice so been eating what ever I won't as I was feeling very sorry for myself!
But today I'm back at work, feeling a little bit better but ready to start again. I've put on 5lbs :( which is ok considering the amount I've eaten!
I should really start a healthy eating diary, I've been really good today sticking to low GI plan. Hope you guys are all ok and keeping up your good work :) xx

Back