Re-Group

b_n_3003

Silver Member
OMG how silly am I?

I'd lost 2 stone until about 2 weeks ago and now I'm just being silly!

I've put on about 1/2 stone (at least :eek:) by being lazy and using things as excuses, I've been doing it alone and it just isn't working, I can do it in the week but I really think I need the discipline of a group ... so I'm gonna go tonight and start the programme again!

I'm gonna wipe the slate clean, reset my tickers are start again! :D

Go for it girl! Some of us (like me) need the motivation of class and the fear of someone elses scales to keep us on track. If it works for you then that's fine.
You can do it, enjoy tonight and good luck. xx

I'm the same! Can't do it on my own! Well done for deciding to go back to class! You'll soon see your weight tumbling down!

I so need the class now hun. I've lost a bunch and the last few stone is so difficult. I need the class to keep me motivated, when I go to class, if I go and I haven't lost I count it as 4.50 wasted. I don't want to chuck a fiver away only to be told 'oh look, you're still as fat as you were last week' I want that weight number to be coming DOWN!

i too need to kick myself up the arse and do more exercise in particular, sometimes you just get in that CBA mode - but when you were 2 stone heavier you did it, you know it works and it's AWESOME when those jeans start falling off on their own. You want that again, not pie, or cake, or chips.

Jeans - falling - off! :D

Good luck hun xxx

I did it, I went last night and signed up with a lovely woman, I was weighed and I've not put on as much as I thought, but I've still put on.

But it's great, feel like a new person today - totally motivated before my holiday on 11th October!

Back