Extra Easy Re joined Slimming World

REW91

So I've tried slimming world a few times and done really well on it. I've just re joined as my wedding is only 7 months away (eeeeek!!!) and I need to fit my dress!

I currently weigh in at 14st 8lb and I wasn't to get down to 12st ideally 11st if possible.

Can anyone give me any advice on the best way I can make sure I lose that weight and look good on my wedding day?

best advice?

stick to plan and enjoy it, dont endure it.

best of luck and welcome back xxxx

Break it down to smaller goals - less daunting than a big one, less likely to get discouraged.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm really determined! I'm hoping to lose 2lb a week, I know that's quite optimistic but I really need the boost.

Does anyone have any good snacking ideas? this is where I really struggle. I was thinking of making my own crisps by using fry light and baking them in the oven?

Try not to get too hung up on the countdown to the wedding as that can feel overwhelming, especially as it gets nearer. Instead concentrate on making each week as good as it can be, set lots of little goals and just keep going!

Sliced apple dipped in muller light smooth toffee! One of my faves :) When I'm using syns it's always a purple snack and a hot chocolate (maybe mixed in some fromage frais for a pudding style dessert :p

Enjoy lots of body magic as well as sticking to plan.

Nothing makes you feel as good as taking a long walk in the countryside on a sunnny day, and being full of energy from eating healthily and drinking lots of water.

I know that sounds really cheesy but its actually true. When I am eating well and drinking loads of water I feel bright and chirpy and the sunshine this morning is making me feel full of the joys of spring :)

I think 2lbs a week is a good and achievable goal to aim for. Good luck!

Back