Re joined today

trinakmh

Silver Member
Can i introduce myself? Im Trina married mum of two and a part time night worker whos about 6 stone overweight :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Im really starting to annoy myself now! Over the last 3 months ive done Lipotrim, Cambridge and i joined Weight watchers Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:mad:

I have finally come home!!
Good ole slimming world!, I dont know why i left in the first place, when its a good healthy eating plan without restrictions.:D

Ive been reading through all your diarys and found them unbelievably helpfull and full of fab ideas.(i think i'll pop mine on here as well).
Anyway enough rambling from me for now.
Heres to a successfull first week back!! :innocent0001:

Good luck on your first week at SW.

Look forward to hearing how it goes :)

:party0011: Hi Trina and welcome back!!!

I think you'll find that a lot of us on here are fallen angels and have come back to SW with vengence!
Everyone on here is great, there is no judging and if you have a question, don't think that you can't ask it, as I am sure someone else on here will have thought it too!!!! :D

Good luck with your first week back!!!

hi trina. u r right, SW is a fab diet. best of luck with it! xxxxxxxx

Hi Trina welcome back hope things work out for you and you know where we all are if you need anything.:)

Welcome back!!! I too have been on all the diets, but sw is great because you can eat and well as have the treats!

Good luck with the journey xxx

Back