28, Overweight and very determined!

Yesterdays lunch

Attachments

• 1426323724657.jpg
    1426323724657.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
Afternoon...

Thankfully emily has had an hour and a half nap...i took her up 2 her bedroom and rocked her singing u r my sunshine and she fell asleep really proud we both need 2 get into a nap routine in the day so hopefully cracked it haha!!

Lunch was pasta woth peppers onions and sweetcorn and boiled eggs...i ate them before takin the pic tho :what:

Xxx

Attachments

• 1426345900450.jpg
    1426345900450.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 35
Umm, food looks yum...especially the pasta!

My daughter also doesn't nap and is mega clingy at the mo, so all I've heard all day is 'mummy I need a cuddle, mummy pick me up, mummy I want to come too' (can't even go to the loo alone)! Drives me nuts and then I feel guilty!!!

At this very moment i am tryin t get her 2 nap in her cot jus had an asda delivery im so hungry! She can stay there haha

Hi everyone
So sorry i havent been arpund my phone was in for repair lil hands got hold of it!!!
I got weighed on wednesday and put half a pound on i was gutted and shocked! I had a 100% week and i am still really annoyed about it!! So annoyed wednesday night i had a dirty take away!!!!!
Wen i put on the other week i really deserved that and i no its only half a pound but i did such a good week!!!

-----------------------
Anyway line drawn!!

Yesterday a poor lady jumped off the bridge and everyway tp our house was shut off as u had 2 go over the bridge so we went for dinner totally not planned so wen we got in there i found myself lookin at chicken burgers and wraps..
I finally had
Cajun chicken jacket potato and salad... now im a bit baffled how 2 point the chicken it was grilled but im goin with 4syns just t b on the safe side!!

Dinner
Sw chicken tikka
Rice
Peppers onions and garlic.

I forgot t have my healthu extras tho!! Woth not bein able t get home mpst of the day then goin 2 bed shortly after the kids!!

Today will b better! Xx

Hi all
Yesterdays food...
Breakfast
Muller light
Alpen bar hexb
Banana

Lunch
Nandos 6syns

snack
Alpen bar hexb
3 babybel hexa

Dinner
Peri peri chicken
Roasted peppers onions and carrots
Sw chips

Grapes
Malteaster 5syns

Today we are goin to Meadow hall its emilys thanks givin next sunday and he has his suot but noo shoes aarrghhh at this rate hell b wearin his pumps haha!

Got him this for my brothers weddin in may...hopefully the weather will b nicer and lucas gets rather hot sooo i think this is nice. Its not a big weddin so this will do hahaa!!

Attachments

• 1426931506368.jpg
    1426931506368.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 34
Ahhh poo bags re the tiny gain. As you've said though - line drawn! Keep going lovely and have a great weekend x

I love the fact you wrote 'oh poo bags'...I say this all the time, but never hears anyone else say it!

Loving the cute outfits!

Hi Sammie, we're the same age and in roughly the same boat (I also have slowly gained a lot since slimming down for my wedding a few years ago). I started back on the plan a few weeks ago looks like you're doing well so far xx

Hi, how you getting on x

Hi girls things have been so up in tye air emily had her christening but we have had sickness bugs and scarlet fever urgh so everything is jus startin 2 get bk to normal!!

Back