Re-joined!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hi guys!

Don't know if anyone remembers me, I've managed to lose almost 2 and a half stone (with sw) so far, but for the last few months I've been dabbing elsewhere (weight watchers, slimfast etc) and while I have not gained any weight... It's really not for me!
Sick of being hungry/tired/irritable I've realised they are just not for me'!

Slimming world is what I know, and, when you trust the plan - what works!

No more re-joining or looking for a quick fix. I'm committed to sw and want to be in this 'till target.

Missed this forum so much! The others are just not the same (LOL!) so hope I am able to post on here again :)
Looking forward to 100% days and 100% losses :D x

Hi Elaine, of course I remember you and welcome back. The Sunday weigh in gang will welcome you back into the bosom of our weigh in thread :D

Come and say hello to us, most of the gang are still there (but thats because I've got the key and locked them in :cool:)

Welcome back Ela ine! SW is by far the best eating plan to follow and if you have patience and trust the plan you can't help but lose. You've already done so well - keep it up!

Hi Elaine, of course I remember you and welcome back. The Sunday weigh in gang will welcome you back into the bosom of our weigh in thread :D

Come and say hello to us, most of the gang are still there (but thats because I've got the key and locked them in :cool:)

Aw, thanks smartie :)
How have you been doing? Although it's only been a day I already feel sooo better to be back on sw! LOL!
Giving EE a whirl too... how havve you been getting on hen?! x

Welcome back Ela ine! SW is by far the best eating plan to follow and if you have patience and trust the plan you can't help but lose. You've already done so well - keep it up!

Krups! <3
Thanks so much lovely :) I just need more patience :D and to stick with it x

hi ela ine i remember you welcome back to the fold good luck losing the lbs xx

Hey Val! Thanks so much for the welcome back :)
and whats this?! TARGET?! WELL DONE!!!! xx

Hi Ela in, Iv just come back as well, started on wednesday and I also feel so much better for sticking to a structured plan. Love being back on this forum as well, iv also missed it. I fell pregnant in june and stuck to plan till about 11 week and lost a stone, but then cravings and exhaustion got the better of me so stopped doing SW with the idea of Healthy eating, only at 29 week I realised that I wasnt as healthy as id like so came back... Nice to be back isnt it xxx

Hi there Elaine, well done on losing 2.5st. I have also lost that amount and got to target in July of this year, still at target now. Yes S W rocks, welcome back x:D

Hi Elaine well target ish lol am 3lb out of target need to get back in it otherwise I will be paying next week, haven't changed my stats too demoralising :) have a good day xx

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :bunnydance:

That's great hun!

Hi Ela in, Iv just come back as well, started on wednesday and I also feel so much better for sticking to a structured plan. Love being back on this forum as well, iv also missed it. I fell pregnant in june and stuck to plan till about 11 week and lost a stone, but then cravings and exhaustion got the better of me so stopped doing SW with the idea of Healthy eating, only at 29 week I realised that I wasnt as healthy as id like so came back... Nice to be back isnt it xxx

Aw, well done hun! And congrats on baby!

I re-joined Wednesday too and am feeling lighter already *fingers crossed* :bunnydance:

Hi there Elaine, well done on losing 2.5st. I have also lost that amount and got to target in July of this year, still at target now. Yes S W rocks, welcome back x:D

Aw, thanks hun! I feel like this is the best diet... I've tried PLENTY of other stuff, sw is for me!

Welcome back! x

Thanks muffin x

Back