Re-joining SW tonight :)

Hey all, just thought id introduce myself and not be a lurker :D

Im Natalie, 26 in a couple of weeks time and a stay at home mum to my two beautiful children. I joined SW in August 2009 at 14st 7lb, I got down to 12st 12lb then found out I was pregnant and started eating what I wanted, sadly we lost our little baby bean xmas 2009 - I didnt have any motivation to get back on the wagon and we found out we were pregnant again in April 2010 - our gorgeous baby boy was born in December and now our family is complete ive decided its time to get my bum back in the saddle and get rid of this excess 'baggage' LOL!

I dont think ive done too bad considering I gave up the diet and had my baby I now weigh 13st 4lb (by my scales) so I havent got *too* much to shift :)

Anyway enough about me.......... ive been lurking for a few days and there are some great people on here that are an inspiration - I cant believe how good some of you look and how much weight you have lost :eek: its amazing!!!! Well done to all of you!!

So...........heres to the future and being the most healthiest and best looking ive been since my teens :p

Welcome Natalie, Congratulations on your son. And good luck on your SW journey :)

Welcome back - you'll shift that extra weight in no time. Good luck!

Welcome - good luck for your class tonight!

Hi there, and welcome to this great forum. You will get great advice and support on here, hope W I goes well for you, S W really is great,but you already know that.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Well class went well, the leader is lovely and was very helpful - so thats good that we got off to a good start!

I weighed in at 13st 2lb and have put an estimated target down of 11st.....................so here the journey begins!!! :D

Back