ProPoints Re joining tonight - with my eye on the goal

joannelut

I am going to re join tonight - I have decided to join now instead of waiting until after xmas and probably putting on another stone.

I have 2 possibly 3 wedding next year and I want to look fairly slim for them, 2lb per week is my aim - if I can manage that I will be really chuffed.

I am going to stay away from bread and potatoes as they make me bloated and I have 1 party so far which is pencilled in for the beginning of December.

If anyone has any hints and tips I will be very very grateful

Joanne x

Here to subscribe. Are you going to go to group or do it by yourself?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am going to re join tonight - I have decided to join now instead of waiting until after xmas and probably putting on another stone.

I have 2 possibly 3 wedding next year and I want to look fairly slim for them, 2lb per week is my aim - if I can manage that I will be really chuffed.

I am going to stay away from bread and potatoes as they make me bloated and I have 1 party so far which is pencilled in for the beginning of December.

If anyone has any hints and tips I will be very very grateful

Joanne x

Welcome Joanne and Good Luck :) Any Questions, please ask! X

Hi All, I have re joined the class, I think I need that little extra push that weigh ins at class give you. Last night was good I hadn't put on as much as I thought over the summer, so I am really focused on the end goal, but I am going to give myself little goals to achieve too.

Todays menu is
B: Porridge and honey
L: Salad and homemade coleslaw with home made veg soup
D: Vegetable stew with the mustard dumplings out of the new WW magazine.
S: Skimmed milk and apples and sugar free squash

Heres to great day for us all :)

Hi All, I have re joined the class, I think I need that little extra push that weigh ins at class give you. Last night was good I hadn't put on as much as I thought over the summer, so I am really focused on the end goal, but I am going to give myself little goals to achieve too.

Todays menu is
B: Porridge and honey
L: Salad and homemade coleslaw with home made veg soup
D: Vegetable stew with the mustard dumplings out of the new WW magazine.
S: Skimmed milk and apples and sugar free squash

Heres to great day for us all :)

Your day sounds YUMMY! I love Dumplings! Are u Veggie? X

Your day sounds YUMMY! I love Dumplings! Are u Veggie? X

No I'm not veggie we where just using all the left over veg we had in the cupboard. It was lovely and enough to make a soup out of for work today. Yum yum :)

B: omlette with mushrooms and onions, made out of 1 egg and 2 egg whites

L: salad and soup with a small amount of chicken

D: chicken curry with rice and loads of veg

S: 1/2 pt skimmed milk, sugar free squash, 2 apples.

Day 2 all planned, I had a blip yesterday and all my weeklies have gone so I will have to be really strict for the rest of the week.

I need to get some exercise in somewhere too.

Keeping focused

Joanne :)

No I'm not veggie we where just using all the left over veg we had in the cupboard. It was lovely and enough to make a soup out of for work today. Yum yum :)

Ahhhhh makes sense now! I love using all the Leftovers up! X

B: omlette with mushrooms and onions, made out of 1 egg and 2 egg whites

L: salad and soup with a small amount of chicken

D: chicken curry with rice and loads of veg

S: 1/2 pt skimmed milk, sugar free squash, 2 apples.

Day 2 all planned, I had a blip yesterday and all my weeklies have gone so I will have to be really strict for the rest of the week.

I need to get some exercise in somewhere too.

Keeping focused

Joanne :)

Food is sounding good Joanne :) I have done Exercise via You Tube, not sure if its your thing? What are your Plans for today? X

Back