Re offender !

purpleflower

Hi all

Things in my life have been quite chaotic with a lot if change lately and have been eating far too much crap and not exercising. Therefore have wacked on 1.5 stone! I am really cross with myself because I am usually so careful with my weight since losing 4/4.5 stone in 2010 doing cambridge.
Anyway my clothes feel tight and that has been a wake up call to get back on Cambridge before Xmas ! is anyone else in this situation? I have been on ss+/810 all week and watching the weight fall off rapidly,I'm not a constant weigher normally but wanted to see daily evidence just in my first week so it would have a spur on effect.? Anyway thought I would come back here as it was so helpful first time round so a big hello !!

Purple

I too was here in 2010 and have put on 2-3 stone in those 2 years, I just wanna cry all the time, that I let myself get like this.

I'm here with every intention to get the job done this time!

That's great hopefully we can moan and bounce off each other. How much did you initially lose ? And what plan are you doing ? I feel rubbish today but I think I'm unwell rather than it being anything to do with cambridge

I lost 5 and a half stone (2 stone of that on cd)
I'm 4packing a day...

Great have you back on it long? If so are you having good loss?. I am loving the new lemon cambridge bar and pleased that mango will be made a permanent fixture. Thought I would struggle this week but actually finding ok. Roll on 10 stone!!!

I've been on and off for the last week or two, but had a trip to France this weekend which I'm about to go to the airport to return to England, but full day one starts tomorrow.

How nice. Yes you can't be not eating in France of all places ! Great I have a big and much food involved weekend this weekend which I am going to try and work around as best can really. Well good luck tomorrow let me know how you get on.

I'm starting the day with coffee... (decaf) with some of my milk allowance ... now what u cat remember, is how much milk I'm allowed on ss+ must go read up I think.

Not sure is it about 200mls ? Weigh in after 1 week is 9lb loss am pretty pleased with that however don't feel any different.

Ive been trying time and time again to get back into it these last few months and really struggled.
Im going to try and be sensible over xmas and get back on it again in the new year, im not sure if its worth doing from now till xmas tho.

Ive only (so people say) gained a stone and a bit, but that stona and a bit notices on my clothes, i will get there eventually

You will get there... and I'm sure when you are ready your head will be in the right space

Hi again Duncan you were around when I did my main cambridge journey. Glad to see someone in the same boat !

Back