re-start TFR after Christmas

Trose1203

I know im jumping the gun as we havent even got to christmas yet, Im on maintenance at the moment and planning on going back on TFR after xmas, just wondering what date those of you who are restarting have chosen, i'm thinking Jan 2nd or 3rd, what about you all

I asked my pharmacist if I could go back on tfr after the new year but she said no cause my bmi too low but she said that could chcnge depending the amount of lbs I gain over xmas!!

I've lost the run of myself food wise so would love the discipline of tfr to get my back on track even for a week!!

I asked my pharmacist if I could go back on tfr after the new year but she said no cause my bmi too low but she said that could chcnge depending the amount of lbs I gain over xmas!!

Thats not wise of your pharmacist to promote that!!!!!

If I were in your shoes ladies i'd be inclined to start on the 4th :)

I haven't been TFR for ages, but had hoped to get to goal by the beginning of December but missed it by 5lbs. My aim was to maintain this weight over December as I knew I'd want some Christmas goodies (and as I've been on CD step 3 for a while, am well out of ketosis anyway!) so by the New Year I hope to still have not more than half a stone to lose.

I am seriously thinking about doing TFR just for 2-3 weeks to try and knock it on the head once and for all. My usual weigh in is on Mondays, which would be 3rd Jan, so I'll start from then.

Might join you Bren!

I'm going to restart on 3 January. Boys will be back to school, and I'll have a clear (hopefully stress free) run that week to get back on track :) Can't wait to be honest! xx

I'm starting on the 4th of jan i will have the house to myself again after a year on the dole for my boyfriend !he starts his new job that day and i won't be back at work till the week after a day in on my own will get me back on track

debz x

Back