RE STARTED TODAY,anyone else who wants to join me?

Hi i lost 2 stones last yr had a break + have managed to put 1+half back on,so today i have re started i do have loads to lose,over 100lbs, but i am determined to stick at it this time,anyone else?

I'm on day 2 of my millionth re-start! I've not tried for about 6 months though so I feel a bit more determined this time.

I've also got about 100lbs to lose, feels like a long journey doesn't it? Still I'd rather do it this way than the scenic route by doing ww/sw, don't get me wrong I do believe that whichever diet you choose it will work if you stick to it 100% but with such a lot to lose I'd struggle to keep at it if i was losing 1lb a week like i do on conventional diets.

Anyway... you're nearly done on day 1... day 2 here you come!
xx

Hi, I'm starting again on Sunday after a years break and putting all the weight back on plus a bit. Really need to be able to get back into my clothes as got wardrobes full. Hope you get on ok, and fingers crossed for me plz.

RE STARTED TODAY

Hi I also have started back today. Had lost 2 years ago 5 stone on the lighter life diet but gradually since october have put 2 stone on. Have tried on many occasions to start CD without success, so here we go again as can,t afford to buy new clothes again!!!:)

Hi CD returners, I'm starting back I lost a stone and half at the start the year however I had a few deaths in my family and I just couldn't continue at that point. I start back today nervous and excited x

Good luck to everyone starting again this weekend. Now on day 2 went to bed early last night as desperately wanting to eat. Tonight should be fun as like a couple of glasses of wine when my husband is off. terrible don,t mind missing the food but catastrophie missing the wine lol

Hi all

Like Lolabell I have 2 stones to lose and I have
lots of clothes which need my body to be size 12/14 to wear!
Also beach holiday in June is coming fast and I would like to be a beach belle!!
I am starting on Mon 29 March and look forward to supporting and being supported by you all.

hi all,good luck to everyone.

coogee,i know what u mean re ww,sw i did actually re join ww in jan this yr but gets depressing with 1-2lbs losses as u say esp when such lot to lose,hence coming back,im doing ss this wk just to kick start may go on 1000 plan,what plan are u on?

Hi all, that is me on day 3 and finding it hard. Had a migraine yesterday so spent the majority of the day in bed. Today I have felt so lethargic. Roll on ketosis when you feel so much better. Good luck to everyone.

Well done to all you restarters... I am contemplating it AGAIN, but just not too sure.... I have dabbled with CD and SW over the last few months, never lasting very long on either, when I think how much time I have wasted, I could have been at target several times over.... plus I dread to think of all the money...

Anyway I have had a shake this morning for my breakfast, as I have a load left - might as well use them, even I dont intend doing CD full time - we shall see

Hi
I'm a restarter too, restarted on Good Friday so no Easter Eggs for me. A couple of years ago I lost 6.5 stone doing Lighter Life but I emigrated to Australia and got stressed out with work (I know excuses excuses) and put most of it back on. Tried restarting so many times but this time I will do it!

hi everyone, im restarting 2day. Really need this site 2 keep me going. Good luck 2 us all x

Hi there, Restarted today. Roll on ketosis!! Have got about 3 1/2 stone to loose. Lost it last year and have put on 2 1/2 stone since xmas.Needless to say nothing in my wardrobe fits me - So it was either loose the weight or buy more new clothes IN A BIGGER SIZE!!!! So thats it, this is the last time I am going on a diet. - Gonna fit back into those jeans!!

Hi I restarted on the 12th of april. Lost 2 stone this time last year but since Christmas put one back on!:( want to have that feel good feeling. Really irritable today so going to bed early!!!!roll on thurs for k!!! How you guys all doing now?

Hiya everyone im new to this forum i did lipotrim 7 months ago put all the weight bk on so giving cambridge a go this time! roll on ketosis!!

thanks glynis i used to go on the lipotrim forum all the time its such an ispiration and you get so many tips and help from other members! how long have you been on cambridge?

Back