RE STARTED TODAY,anyone else who wants to join me?

trying again

Hi guys, i'm new to this site and have found some of the posts very inspirational and helpful. I did CD about 3 years ago, lost a couple of stone and have since put it back on and more. I have PCOS and find it extremely difficult to lose the weight and frustrated of being on a roundabout that seems impossible to get off. Anyway i restarted CD SS + yesterday, family circumstances have changed since my last attempt and i feel positive that it will fit into my lifestyle easier than before, and to be quite honest its trying this again or go for surgery. Feeling great at the moment, no hungers pangs thankfully, and had to force my self tonight for the third shake.

I hope this lasts

weight.png

Last edited:
I Started again last Sat...was on CD a couple of years back and only had a couple of stone to lose which i managed:)but now fast forward 3 years and im three stone heavier:(Hoping to have a good weigh in on Friday bit worried as its the TOTM lol but here is hoping!Good luck everyone:D:D:D

Hi Debbie,
Did ss for few months last year and it was great,slowly moved back to food and all fine till the dreaded Christmas and since put the one stone back on!!!:0(
But remembered how great I felt so mental freeze on and on the diet I have started! I started again on Monday and today im fully in ketosis!!!yipheeeeee!!!!!!
I have the testing sticks and it was like watching a pregnancy test!!!
It has seemed a little easier this time as I have been drinking way over the amount of water. I felt a little moody but all going great.So my biggest tip is for the first 4 days drink till you nearly burst and have early nights. It seemed to have worked for me.I feel great today.Infact sooo happy its annoying my husband lol.
So come on ladies we can all do this and if you seem to struggle get on here. Hope you are all doing well

Back on track (hopefully)

Hie everyone. I am feeling so motivated by all the posts I have read so far. I am starting a new job in the city and graduating in 2 months so i am feeling the pressure to look gd on graduation and when i start my new job. I have been on the cd before, but managed to last only 2 weeks losing a stone in total. I am currently 16 stone. I need to lose 5 stone in total. ahhhhhhh it all seems to daunting.
I am on day 3 now, but i have been cheating cause i have been having low calorie fruit squash instead of water because i cannot stand the taste of water. Anyone got any tips or advice on how to tackle this prob?

:cry:

Hi everyone

I was last on here in June last year. I lost 10st between January and October 2008, kept it off for over a year - then went stupid with my eating and have put back 4 stone. I had been walking, biking, running, exercising regularly - and then I was really poorly for several months with a nasty flu type bug and it all went to pot!

Anyone who remembers me from before will know that my husband died suddenly in June 2008. Well, last March I met a lovely man and long story short, our wedding will be on 18th September!

So, I have to get my 4stones off quickly - plus I have the added problem of not being able to choose a dress yet as I shall be such a different shape and size! Most shops are telling me I have to order now to get delivery in time - but I'm going to have to rely on getting a sample item as there's no way I'm ordering at the moment!!

I've also changed counsellor as the last one I had was not supportive - all the help I got was from people on this forum - and I'm in there with new determination.

Watch this space......!

Mayfair my advise it to stop the low cal juice as it may stop you going into ketosis and prob make it harder for you to stop craving. You can buy a powder from your supplier to add to water and its great.Try hard not to cheat as when I di that last time it ruined all my hard work. You can do it ;0) good luck.
Grandma congrats on losing all the weight in the first place and sorry to hear of your loss and illness but go girl congrats on the new wedding you know this will be a breeze for you so I look forward to watching your posts.
And as I said eariler today is a good day so i'm sending you all lots of my positive energy and we can do this!!!
Well im off to do the ironing,and stay away from the kitchen.

Hi Grandma!
Your weight loss is amazing ... very inspirational!
As for your wedding dress ... i just ordered mine last week for my wedding on the 1st July and I told them that I'm loosing weight and they gave me the coice to either order the dress in the size i am now or the size i'm aiming for. So i ordered a size 10 and 2 weeks before the wedding i'm going for a fitting where they will adjust where needed.
Also if you want to wait you some wedding dress companies do rush orders for 8 weeks at an extra cost (normally £100).
Good luck on you weight loss and your wedding dress hunting!
Kirsty x

Thanks Kirsty. That's really helpful to know. I was told in no uncertain terms in one shop that I had to order now at the size I am and then pay to have the dress altered or I wouldn't have it in time!! The woman also insisted I try on a size 24 that was HUGE on me - I'm in an 18 normally - and then tried to persuade me to buy it and have it altered!!! She seemed to think that a 10% discount would sway me!! Well, I'm not daft and I have been around for nigh on 60 years - so I shan't be going back to that shop again.......!!
Chris
x

good on you chris, sounds like she was hoping to make some extra cash to me. It's great to hear things are going so well for you.

Good luck on your journey this time round xxx

I am also restarting from today, after the last 3 weeks of half hearted attempts, the lovely weather has gave me the determination.
Good luck everyone.

Back