• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

re-started today

Sam1309

Silver Member
S: 20st3.2lb C: 19st12.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 0st4.9lb(1.73%)
well folks after a week off i decided to restart today. weight had stopped coming off and my head wasn't in it. feeling a lot more positive now, so gonna finish off the CS shakes i have then jump ship to Avilite's dietimeal. made by same company and is alot cheaper

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Sam are u on FB? Messaging would be a LOT easier for me to do, lol! I was looking at Avidlite too, let me know what it tastes like & how it works. I'm back OP (on plan) now, started Monday, had Friday off for bro-in-laws birthday meal but lost 5lbs in 4 days!!!! Back OP since Saturday & being good but feel a bit sicky & tired (TOTM) Hope u have a FAN Easter!
xxxxxxxx sharon

Sam1309

Silver Member
S: 20st3.2lb C: 19st12.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 0st4.9lb(1.73%)
yes i am on face book as sampatton1309.... put that after the fb.com to get straight to my profile....

i'm feeling loads better and now commited to another 8 week challenge...... but need to use my CS shakes up first before i go to avidlite, but they seem loads cheaper and some can be used 3 a day...