Re starters this week :D

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Hiya everyone

Been having a look around this place again. I used to come on here every day in Jan/Fab this year and it really helped me lose 33lb and stick to the CD this site was a life line. Sadly for the past 4 months i have messed around and not stuck to it, and felt ashamed to come on here and see everyone else doing so well and me failing, so i didnt some on.

So here i am back today for ALL your support :D I have notice there are a few new or re starters on here at the moment so i thought i would start a thread to keep us all going, something we can click onto and see how others are doing.

I have today drank 4pints of water and had my first shake of the day (mint choc yum) and i am doing well so far and feeling possitive. Altho my worst time for breaking the diet is after i finish work so i will just have to take the dog for an extra long walk tonight.

I know we all have it in us to do this diet we just need that little bit of extra help (well i know i do) so here we all are hehe!! Hope to meet some new faces on here and speak to some old faces too hehe!! Gook luck everyone with your re-start. I know we can do this <3 xxxx

welcome back tasha, good to see you
im on a mini, mini restart, had daughters birthday party sunday so was off for the day, got back on it monday and was back in ketosis wednesday morning.
you can do it hun, as you said the dog just gets more exercise for a while, lol

I'm on day 3 after putting a stone back on, got 9 weeks till my birthday so want to be at goal by then.

Good luck girls

welcome back :)

Thanks everyone :) Lovely to see you again claire, your doing fantastic hun :D

Yes the dog got a lovely long walk tonight in the sunshine, i was sooo shattered after it but kept thinking how much good its doing me, to be honest i look at the dog walk as the worst chore possible but i hope that will change as i start to lose weight.

I managed to get through my red spot after work and i have had my second shake of the day. I am proud i have got this far because i aint been this good for a long time without picking at something or being naughty so i am really happy that i have done it and i know i can do the rest of today no problem :) and once i am past the first day i hope 2morra will be even better. Got my bar to look forward to yet so i will probs munch on that a bit later hehe!

Feeling very happy with myself right now :D thanks peeps xxx <3

Hiya everyone

Been having a look around this place again. I used to come on here every day in Jan/Fab this year and it really helped me lose 33lb and stick to the CD this site was a life line. Sadly for the past 4 months i have messed around and not stuck to it, and felt ashamed to come on here and see everyone else doing so well and me failing, so i didnt some on.

So here i am back today for ALL your support :D I have notice there are a few new or re starters on here at the moment so i thought i would start a thread to keep us all going, something we can click onto and see how others are doing.

I have today drank 4pints of water and had my first shake of the day (mint choc yum) and i am doing well so far and feeling possitive. Altho my worst time for breaking the diet is after i finish work so i will just have to take the dog for an extra long walk tonight.

I know we all have it in us to do this diet we just need that little bit of extra help (well i know i do) so here we all are hehe!! Hope to meet some new faces on here and speak to some old faces too hehe!! Gook luck everyone with your re-start. I know we can do this <3 xxxx

Found you :D. How are you doing today hun. You sound so positive and determinded and you and all the other restarters can kick butt and do this.

Here's to day 2.

Sharon xx

Aw thanks sharon.

I feel alot better today than i did yesterday. I think in my head i didnt think i could even get past the first day as its taken me 4 months to even do a whole day and i never got through it silly i know lol. But with every ones support here i remembered what my first time on the diet was like when i stuck to it 100% and i know now that i need this place and it keeps me motivated with every ones support. Thank you xxx

Welcome back Tasha, my first day of restart today. I'm just getting ready to see my CDC. Fingers crossed my weight is not as bad as I think. Hun thank you for your post it's lifted me up today xx

Aw thanks everyone. Aw louisa good luck on your re-start hun, if i can do it after 4 months of not even lasting 1 day then you defo can do this hehe!! Yep heres to a fab day 2 <3 xxx

Hiya, how is day 2 going? I've not fallen yet and Day 3 is starting to come into sight.

I had a look at your photo gallery (cause I'm nosey like that) and I can't believe you weigh as much as you say. You'd never ever know it from the photos...I wish I carried my weight as well?! teehee

Shame my clothes cant hide it as well as my photos lol. Just done a thread about my day 3 which explains all. How you doing? xxx

Hi all

Tasha soooo much of what you say about restarting applies to me !!

I am a restarter (SS). I started on Wednesday 16th and my counsellor has kindly agreed that I can check in with her every three days at the moment to keep me on track.

When I weighed on Friday afternoon I had lost 2 lbs. Today I have had a lot to drink as I read so much about the water being the key yo success on this plan.

I am only 5 ft tall and very heavy . About ten years ago I lost 4 1/2 stone with Lipotrim . I could never go back to that though as the shakes are not nice compared with the variety of the Cambridge plan.

Frankly I have messed around with Cambridge for the last few years and had some success but never saw it through to goal and now I am my heaviest ever 17 st 2.

When I think that I was seven stone lighter ten years ago I feel ashamed .

This site is full of inspiration and guidance and motivation is high. Look forward to sharing news over the next few months .

Aw hun we can do this together. I have managed to get past day 3 now so i am feeling quite happy with myself hehe!! :D I have a BBQ at my nanas tomorra so i just hope i can last the day and be good and then i will be back at work monday and i will be ok once i am back at work. Wednesday is WI day so i hope the scales show how much hard work i have done getting through this lol. <3 xxx

Back