Re-starting after 3stone loss

nikkixcx

So I'm back....started cambridge on 3rd of Jan and so far lost 3stone. I come off the plan in May as I thought I could shift my last 2 stone through Weight Watchers. How wrong could I of been??
After almost 3 months off the plan I woke up this morning and thought SOD IT!!!! Without any appointment I turned up on my consultants doorstep on my way to work. She was so pleased to see me! I left relieved! Was really pleased I had only put 2lbs on since my last weigh in. So now I'm on the 2nd part of my mission! 2stone to go by Oct, I was 16stone when i started the plan back in Jan and today I was 12st 9lbs! Can not wait to eventually reach target :) xx

Was really pleased I had only put 2lbs on since my last weigh in. So now I'm on the 2nd part of my mission! 2stone to go by Oct, I was 16stone when i started the plan back in Jan and today I was 12st 9lbs! Can not wait to eventually reach target :) xx

Welcome back! I'm impressed that you only rebounded 2 pounds when you started eating regular food again. That's great! It's like picking up right where you left off. :)

Thank you, yes it was a massive shock to have only put 2lbs back on but I had stuck to weight watchers religiously...my 1st day back on the plan went brilliantly...lets hope day 2 is just as good. I think the nice weather helps especially with the water intake :) x

:) WW, that is brilliant that you had only put 2lbs on, nice one!

Welcome back and here's to the next 2 stones :party0036:

Back