Re - starting day one!

FeeneyFooFoo

Morning all,

Lost 2.5 stone befor Xmas & due to eating crap & letting my husband order takeaways have put a stone back on.

Time to take control again!

So back on the wagon today is day one!

Roll on day 3 is all I can say - not looking forward to the next 2 days they are always sooooo hard!!

Wish me luck x

Hi

Starting day 1 today as well, lost 3.5 stones last year and put everything back :(

Can't wait to be in ketosis!

Good luck x

Restarting today also after 3 weeks off plan!! Roll on weds/thurs.
Current loss to date 33lbs. 22lbs left to go x
Current weight 13st 3?? Lol Goal 11st 7
Good luck all x

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
2 years ago I lost 5 and half stone on the CD but I have since had a baby and put on 3 stone. (My saving grace is that at least I didnt put it all back on.

I am fed up of looking at all my lovely size 12 clothes in my wardrobe (that are far too small for me now) - so I am going back to CD and my first meeting with my counsellor is on thurs evening. I know that the first 2 weeks will be the worse - but I can do this.

My goal weight is going to be 10 stone 5 and want to be at my goal weight for November.

I am excited and looking forward t being thin again!

Good luck with your weight losses.

Claire x

Just got weighed and have 16.5lb to target after my naughty weekends (far to many nights out and going away in the caravan)

Loss to date 98lb
Target 10 stone
Current weight 11,2.5

Come on re starters we can do this

Also I'm 30 in 2.5 weeks and want to be as close as I can to target

mama22 said:
Just got weighed and have 16.5lb to target after my naughty weekends (far to many nights out and going away in the caravan)

Loss to date 98lb
Target 10 stone
Current weight 11,2.5

Come on re starters we can do this

Also I'm 30 in 2.5 weeks and want to be as close as I can to target

Wooowwww 98lbs loss thats fantastic - thats sonme serious wilpower u have!! I hope u r sooooo proud of yourself x

Wow!

Wow - littlemama - 98 pounds weight loss. That is amazing. You must really see the difference that amount of weight loss has made to you.

Keep going you are nearly there.

I am really looking forward to starting CD again. Cant wait.

How long have you been on the diet? and how have you found it?

Claire x:)

Sorry got I meant mama 22 congratualtions on 98 pound weight loss.

little mama - congrats on your weight loss too.

I have a 7 month old baby - my brain no longer works properly!!!

LOL

Claire xx

I have been on and off the diet for some time due to pregnancies, operations, fertility treatment and now have 2 girlies aged 3 and a half and 2 years old. I got down to 10.5 before Christmas but have been so naughty lol I really must stick with it now

Haha!! I know the feelin i have a 2 yr old and 5mnth old!

I get so fed up on this diet how u have stuck it out to shift nearly 100lbs is craaaazy!! Lol. X

Don't get fed up :(

Feel empowered!

Your taking charge of your weight :) this diet is a tool to get you to where you want to be :)

Good luck to every one restarting day 1 today.... Looks like there's lots of us... We have the advantage of knowing what's coming and knowing how good we can feel. : )

Well its nearly 3.30 and so far been 100%, slight headache but not been too hungry :) watching biggest loser to keep me motivated. Hows everyone doin? X

One shake down, loads of water, about to have 2nd shake - all good!! :)

Day one - in the bag!!!!

How's everyone else ???

Just sipping a mug of hot chocolate mint!!! Foolishly had a mouthful of mashed potato earlier!!! Grrrr! New day tomoro tho x

littlemumma said:
Just sipping a mug of hot chocolate mint!!! Foolishly had a mouthful of mashed potato earlier!!! Grrrr! New day tomoro tho x

Haha I did the same god dam plating up kiddies tea lol

Back