Re Starting Lipotrim

I’ll keep this short and sweet for a first post.
I am re-starting lipotrim tomorrow. I was successful on lipotrim in 2007 loosing 2 stone, and another stone lost in 2008.
I am now 4 stone heavier than I was the last time I successfully went through a lipotrim program.
I feel most of my weight gain is due to a stressful (but thoroughly enjoyable job) where I am sat down for 10 hours, 6 days in work, then 4 off- however on days off I am always knackered and very lazy!
I will be logging in daily, I have not used the site before but have been reading up on some of the posts on here for the past few weeks before deciding I NEED to loose weigh fast!
Everyone’s weight loss stories have been inspirational! I hope I can do half as well as some of you guys !

Start Date 28/03/11
Height 170 cm
Start Weight 95kg
BMI 32.9 Obese :-(

Best of luck to you on your restart and a big :welcome: to minimins

A big welcome, Kellie. At least we don't have to warn you what to expect in the first week or so! It obviously worked for you before even if the maintenance was hard. This is a great forum: you can get information, support and motivation. It's also brilliant for wasting time and taking your mind completely off food! ;)
Good luck, hun!

Good luck on rejoining! :)

Good luck hun, hope you have a speedy weight loss! xx

Thanks everyone for posting so quickly.
Nikki supporting each other is a great idea as we are starting on the same day.
You'll have to bear with me if I'm not up to speed with rme forums/posting etc. Although I have been following comments on here for a few weeks I've not interacted or made my profile until tonight.

I know the first week will be a killer, I've already had 2 bad starts this year, caved in by day 3, but again reading on here how so many others have been in the same boat and then gone on to do so well makes me feel I'll really fight off those nagging "you can't do this" demons in my head.

I'm super prepared this time, I have my slimmer me photos, and the recent photo (AWFUL AWFUL, Want to cry) on the fridge, along with a weekly weigh-in chart to keep me motivated.

My start weight is worse than I thought too :
77.2 kg !!!
BMI 33.4

I really could cry! But I guess this feeling is what will get me through

Last edited:
I see we are both in manchester too! No prob if your not on often, I dont usually come on often but I probably will once I start as I reckon I will need a lot of support.

Best of luck for starting tomorrow, sounds like your well prepared.

Back