(Re)Starting Soon: I Doubt Anyone Remembers Me, lol .

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi all :wavey: , i dont think anyone remembers me but i have been on here for what seems like forever and will be restarting CD very soon (on a bit of a trial at the mo).

Unfortunatley i have gained too much weight from medication :mad: and i am in the same position i was 3 years ago when i first did CD but i am more than motivated to restart. Infact i will see this as a new begining and a fresh start, although i am much heavier this time round :(.

I was hoping to run into a few old friends on here too as well as making some new ones :), so i look forward to getting to know you all :)

I hope you all succeed at CD and i hope to see you around the boards soon.

Maybe_Baby xx

Hi all :wavey: , i dont think anyone remembers me but i have been on here for what seems like forever and will be restarting CD very soon (on a bit of a trial at the mo).

Unfortunatley i have gained too much weight from medication :mad: and i am in the same position i was 3 years ago when i first did CD but i am more than motivated to restart. Infact i will see this as a new begining and a fresh start, although i am much heavier this time round :(.

I was hoping to run into a few old friends on here too as well as making some new ones :), so i look forward to getting to know you all :)

I hope you all succeed at CD and i hope to see you around the boards soon.

Maybe_Baby xx

Welcome back Maybe_Baby! :D;)

Nice to see you and I look forward to following your journey,

Isis x:)

I remember you! Welcome back x

i remember you from my last dance around with cd.

hope everything goes well for you jumping back on cd

I remember you. I have just come back too - this is day 4 for me so good luck to you x

I remember you! Welcome back x

Hey hun. how are you? How is the maintaining going? Well done for keeping the weight off for 2 years, thats amazing.
I just wanted to let you know that you are my new inspiration. I have very similar goals and stats as you and knowing that you have achieved such great weightloss makes me feel like i will too, so thank you :)

Sumayya: Good to see you :) I hope CD is going well for you.

Mia: How you doing on Day 4? The first few days are always the hardest but i'm sure you'll fly through. I'm on day 3 or 4 of a trial, lol.

Trisha: Thank you :)

Thank you for your replies :)

Back