Re-starting tomorrow for LAST time

dyingtobeslim

Hello to all re-starters. I am re-starting tomorrow as have tried WW etc.... and keep coming back to CD as the idea of taking food out of the equation is more appealing, I do struggle to get past day One:(. I have been in England for 3 weeks, stocked up on 8 weeks supply of CD shakes and soups, arrived back in Cape Town this morning. I weighed myself on the snazzy scales in Boots yesterday and my stats are:

Height: 5ft5 1/2 in - 1.66
Weight: 81.2kg = 12st11lbs
1st Goal: 75.2
2nd goal: 69.2
3rd (final) 65.2

Can someone please tell me how to set up those lovely ticker's? Anyone interested in being my buddy for support. I weigh in kg because that's all I have on my scale.

Thanks for reading

Hi Dyingtobeslim:D

Good luck with your re-start - I wish you all very best with it.

Keep drinking the water and set yourself plenty of smaller goals to keep yourself motivated.

As for the ticker, if you click or double click (I can't remember which) on mine then that should link you to the page where you can create your own one.

Take care and shout if you need anything:D

Hi there!

Good luck with your re-start! How are you getting on?

Lucky you being in Cape Town!!! What is the weather like? :character00238:

I was brought up in Johannesburg... are you from SA or emigrated out there?

Love Char x

Hi Char, thanks for good luck message, I'm on day 4 and doing okay, I'm now in ketosis and staying positive, I have to do this!

The weather in Cape Town at the moment is not great, still cold, wet and windy. I've been here since April 2006, my husband as an international posting with his company so we're probably going to be here until 2009. I'm originally from Zimbabwe but emigrated to the UK (London) in 1984 - that is where our base is, we have a home in Epsom, Surrey so I am up and down alot.

Hi
How's it going? Im on day 5 of my restart (so just a smidge ahead of you) and am in ketosis at last! That helps doesn't it because the worst part is over ... now I just have to stay motivated and keep chipping away.

Good luck with your first WI.

Hi Russiandoll

Day 4, and it's going okay. Glugging the water, in ketosis now so well pleased. I had a lovely mug of black de-caf coffee this morning and that sort of helps. How are you doing? If I can get through the weekend (always my downfall) then I'm going all the way......I'm running tonight at my running club - I'll see how I feel afterwards - hope I can do it.

Have a good day - keep drinking I read this somewhere:

THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE YOU SHRINK!!!!!!

Back