Starting again for the last time hopefully!!

Fatimah

Hello everyone,

It’s me again, I lost 19 lbs with exante in the beginning of 2017 in 4 weeks and then had to stop due to health reasons and put it all back plus 2lbs. Since then I started zillionth times but couldn’t stick to the plan for longer than a day or two. I’m starting again today for the final time hopefully with a 2 lb higher start weight than last year. My goal weight is 9st at the moment I may change it when I’m near the target looking at how I really feel!!

I hope we can motivate and help each other to stay true to the diet during ours highs and lows.

Looking forward to knowing you. Say hi if you’ve bumped to my post...!!

Fatimah..!

Hello everyone,

It’s me again, I lost 19 lbs with exante in the beginning of 2017 in 4 weeks and then had to stop due to health reasons and put it all back plus 2lbs. Since then I started zillionth times but couldn’t stick to the plan for longer than a day or two. I’m starting again today for the final time hopefully with a 2 lb higher start weight than last year. My goal weight is 9st at the moment I may change it when I’m near the target looking at how I really feel!!

I hope we can motivate and help each other to stay true to the diet during ours highs and lows.

Looking forward to knowing you. Say hi if you’ve bumped to my post...!!

Fatimah..!
Good luck x

Good luck! xx

Thanks everyone for the support, I really appreciate.

Today is my third day on exante, I’ve been 100% so far however I’m struggling with the carb withdrawal symptoms as I’ve very crappy headache since yesterday morning and I’ve hardly had any sleep in last 36 hours. I’m trying to drink as much water as possible just in case it helps with the headache but it doesn’t...!! Arghhhh

I hope ketosis kicks in soon enough now before I lose my momentum. Sorry about the rumbling guys feeling very low this morning.
Hope you guys are having a good day.

Fatimah..!

Hi chubbywookie,

It’s good to have a same start date with someone else on the board. How are you getting on?

Fatimah.!

Thanks everyone for the support, I really appreciate.

Today is my third day on exante, I’ve been 100% so far however I’m struggling with the carb withdrawal symptoms as I’ve very crappy headache since yesterday morning and I’ve hardly had any sleep in last 36 hours. I’m trying to drink as much water as possible just in case it helps with the headache but it doesn’t...!! Arghhhh

I hope ketosis kicks in soon enough now before I lose my momentum. Sorry about the rumbling guys feeling very low this morning.
Hope you guys are having a good day.

Fatimah..!
Do u have a bullion drink in the morning? Apprently it helps with the headaches x

Thanks Les, I will try that today I’ve just been sticking to 3 exante packs a day...!

Hang in there - it gets so much easier! Have you considered maybe having four packs a day until ketosis kicks in, and then dropping down a pack? I'm not sure how tall you are, but the 3 packs are for BMI over 30, and they recommend the Man Plan with four packs (or three packs and a high protein meal) if you're between 25-30.
Either way, an extra meal might help get you through to day 3-4 more comfortably?

I'm on four packs a day and I've felt great since about day 3 I think. I mix up bars, shakes and snacks. Nearly at the end of my third week now!! You can do it!

Well done. Keep it up x
Thanks Les, your little tip really helped. The bullion really felt very comforting and the headache seems to be fading away.. x how are you getting on.. x

Hello and welcome ☺️
Thanks you’re doing brilliantly too, had a good read through your thread.. all the best for you’re holiday in Canada..x

Hang in there - it gets so much easier! Have you considered maybe having four packs a day until ketosis kicks in, and then dropping down a pack? I'm not sure how tall you are, but the 3 packs are for BMI over 30, and they recommend the Man Plan with four packs (or three packs and a high protein meal) if you're between 25-30.
Either way, an extra meal might help get you through to day 3-4 more comfortably?

I'm on four packs a day and I've felt great since about day 3 I think. I mix up bars, shakes and snacks. Nearly at the end of my third week now!! You can do it!
Hi yellowwatermelon..! Thanks for the lovely advice but I’m only 5’2” so 4 packs a day will be a lot for me and im scared that’s if I’m habitual of taking 4 a day I won’t ever be able to go back to 3😂😂 my relationship with food has been so crappy that even an additional exante pack scares me..!

Love your profile name by the way😍

Thanks Les, your little tip really helped. The bullion really felt very comforting and the headache seems to be fading away.. x how are you getting on.. x
Great pleased to hear that. I have mine first thing in the morning. Weigh day tomorrow x

4lb off so all my exercise has paid off. I've lost 10lb now so really pleased. 12st next week hope to b in the 11s

Hi yellowwatermelon..! Thanks for the lovely advice but I’m only 5’2” so 4 packs a day will be a lot for me and im scared that’s if I’m habitual of taking 4 a day I won’t ever be able to go back to 3😂😂 my relationship with food has been so crappy that even an additional exante pack scares me..!

Love your profile name by the way😍

Hey Fatimah........you’re the tall one round here, I’m only just 5’0’’ :classic_big_grin:

Back