1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ready to find me

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Mrs JJ, 1 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Mrs JJ

Mrs JJ Well-Known Member

Am joining sw on Tuesday, haven't told hubby yet hope he doesn't go mental, I have tried and almost got there then gave up with so many different plans, every day I feel like a failure if I don't do 1 day without over eating or drinking. I'm not a failure I just wasn't ready......
    With help from my counsellor I recognise that now and feel ready to make baby steps to finding the real me, the one I already like and want to show the world

Where as before I never felt good enough to show the world who I am,I now know I am and the world had better watch out :)

I think lol lol xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Crafty Girl

Crafty Girl Well-Known Member

Good luck with joining sw - I rejoined just over 2 weeks ago and am really enjoying the journey