1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

reality check

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by AnwenG, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

Quitting slimming world for two weeks seemed like a good idea this morning, but after eating food that's been cooked in oil I feel horrible :/
    so I'm sticking to slimming world, and even though I'm going through a stressful period in my life at the moment with a little over a month left at university, I need to be slimmer for my graduation as I'll be seeing that photo everyday for the rest of my life.
    Going to have a syn-free day 2morrow :) full of super foods
    and starting properly on Tuesday with my 105 syns :D
    I don't think I've ever been this motivated :)
    bring it on
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Good for you! :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins
  4. wenjenn66

wenjenn66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I did that too! had a few fat packed days and felt horrific like id overdosed on fat...... Wont be doin that again in a hurry :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.